Anyone get naked in front of the wrong person?

ericbythebay

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Back in college, my boyfriend heard the shower running and thought I was taking a shower. So he got naked, went into the bathroom and got into the back of the shower. As he shut the shower door, my straight brother finished washing the soap out of his face and turned around. Needless to say, they were both a bit surprised by the situation.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had spent a weekend in Palm Springs at a clothing-optional hotel. After I was back home, I went to the gym to do my daily cardio. While I was showering up, I was thinking about how the hot tub spa at the hotel had done wonders for my sore elbow. I decided that I should soak the elbow for a while at the gym's spa. So, after my shower, I went out to the co-ed spa area. The spa was full of people engaged in animated conversation. It took me about 10 seconds to realize why everyone suddenly went silent after I hung up my towel...Oops, we're not in Palm Springs amymore!

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Back in college, my boyfriend heard the shower running and thought I was taking a shower. So he got naked, went into the bathroom and got into the back of the shower. As he shut the shower door, my straight brother finished washing the soap out of his face and turned around. Needless to say, they were both a bit surprised by the situation.

Uhm how did your man not recognise it wasn't you as he was getting in the shower?

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex and I still share a house but we're never in it at the same time (who ever has the kids stays in the house). One day he asked if he could use the house to shower before we all went to a mutual friend's wedding. I said yes. Because we're both used to being there by ourself, I didn't think anything of walking around in the bathroom naked before getting in the shower and he thought nothing of just walking in. Although I was with him for 13 years he hasn't seen me naked in probably two. I was totally embarassed (go figure, and I post naked pics on here - LOL!) for him to see me naked and he quickly shut his eyes and was equally embarrassed to have caught me off gurard that way. Very strange situation.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was in university our residence had split floors, where half was divided into 4 suites of single rooms with shared bath and toilet and half was apartments. The apartments were co-ed, but my part of the floor was all guys, so we were pretty laid back about clothing and such. One day, I was alone in my suite when I heard a woman's voice call my name. I was standing in the bathroom, taking a piss and wearing just boxers. I am a guy, and thought I was alone, so I left the door open. I answered the call and said, "Just a minute." I fully expected that whoever it was would wait until I came to the door and let her in. I had just given the shake and turned to pull up my boxers when one of the women from the apartments appeared in front of the bathroom door. I was off guard and paused as I faced the door, with my boxers still down and my cock just hanging there. I looked at her shocked expression, and she looked directly at my cock. It was my friend's roommate, who was 5 or 6 years older than I was. She got so embarassed that she ducked into the first open room. I wanted to get my clothes on so I quickly ducked into my room. Yup, she was standing right there in my room too. I pulled my pants on, and we had a laugh. A few weeks later she made an appearance at one of our parties and we fooled around a bit, but nothing serious came of it. I was just glad that I was having a good hang day, and thankful that I was not giving it a tug when she came in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:rofl: Okay, now that is FUNNY! :biggrin1: I must lead a pretty dull existence as there has never been an occassion for the wrong person to see me nude. :redface::frown1:

D_Whitcomb Whistlereed

Account Disabled
Media

My partner had a similar situation, although it didn't involve nudity. My brothers and I look extremely similar to one another - same height and build as well as similar hair and face. Well one time one of my brothers was unloading the dishwasher and my partner (male) grabbed his ass thinking it was me. They still laugh about it whenever they see each other.