Anyone Get That Rascal Tha Kidd Video?

W

Wonkiesbrush

So mad y’all called out for being weirdos talking bout a whole man who wouldn’t even look ur way and being Pervy. Talking shit like bitches On here thought this was large penis support group ? Y’all act like y’all got pussies i know y’all want one to fuck straight guys like him but I’m sorry ur jealous i got one to do that ... go subscribe y’all can watch n use ur imagination to be me:)
Girl get over yourself. You're ghetto as fuck and you're acting like you're better because you're a straight female. Bitch please! Check yourself! You're trash! We've seen you in all ways and gay or not, still not impressed... you're still trash. Go back to school before you come on forums talking shit because you sound illiterate as fuck. Yeah your "man" is cute but he isn't all that so take him. You clearly are not the only one that is having him so go fight the woman who can ACTUALLY take your man..not some strangers on the internet who pay your bills you dumbass. :joy::joy::joy:

addictionx95

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So did miss thang change her IG handle? I can’t find her lol I wanted to see more of her crazy ass. Talk about the hypocrisy .... “how y’all gonna sit behind a screen with no pictures and talk bout a man”

and miss thang if you’re seeing this, he allegedly be liking on trans women’s pages and sliding into their DM’s on IG so your story is invalid that he thinks of “them” poorly. henny just cause you have a portion of the truth don’t mean you have the WHOLE truth.

Anthonee

Loved Member
Media
Anadarko, Oklahoma, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe because the whole point of exposing ourselves wasn’t for fun. I’m sorry i don’t want myself out there for free not like these straight carefree hoes do. N Keep a job? Lmao do u see the shit he has ? You obviously don’t know shit . Imma just stop bc it’s like arguing with random people online who take up for their favorite celebrities in situations as if they were there
Celebrities?

Attachments

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Y’all still talking ? Damn. Like i said obsessed and i use to live with him. Side bitch where? he wasn’t fuckin nobody . Calm the fuck down. Y’all got noooo idea what’s even going on between him n i . Pipe down small peepees... and I’ll still come in here and defend him no matter how bad him n i are with eachother ...but all y’all doing is speaking about me now so it’s cool...go on...i don’t care what ugly no pictures homos say:( he thinks y’all are sad as well . Seek help

Last warning. I'm done with your homophobic comments.

First you posted

Calliekarmaa said:
I’m his girl stupid read the fuckin thread . Trans anything is gay n no he ain’t touch one of those things. Get mad!

Then you posted

Calliekarmaa said:
Y’all sure do love talking lot of shit . Must’ve hit some nerves sissy boys.... idc what y’all fags say bout me but how y’all gonna sit behind a screen with no pictures and talk bout a man y’all would fuck in a heart beat and pay for well at least some of y’all . And he’s actually very fuckin smart. Y’all are pathetic and your own species snitched on y’all . Keep buying those who are actually buying . Love the money !

Enough is enough.

Final warning.

Bsbdndnd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Idc delete my account ! And while ur at it my fuckin Instagram name from this thread where they chose to share it because I’m tired of these FAGGOTS on my shit Really really I’m not even homophobic my bf is I’m just saying whatever hurts their feelings and it’s worked . He’s thanked me for defending him if i had a dick I’d say suck it but y’all are gay soooooo

Your poor son :(

So thankful I had a smart sensible mature respectable mother.

Johnjohn4444

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I subscribed only because I was so curious to see his dick. Y’all are welcome. The videos he has ain’t really all that, you can’t really see his dick in them. Once this month is up I won’t be subscribing again.
Your a real one. But what about the one where he said he has a video of swinging his dick?

Calliekarmaa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Her instagram is calliekarmaa, she also posted a pic saying he likes her fingers up his butt, so that’s cool, she deleted the voicemail he left her, so I assume they fucked and are fine now
Y’all incredibly weird for this . I’ll clear it up he’s not gay. HES NEVER FUCKED A GUY NOW STFU