Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Between 6"-7" length, girth about 5". Very hard to tell exactly on the length without something to put it in perspective with/compare it to. Besides I prefer a range anyway; always gotta have that margin of error. :tongue:

The best way, IMO, to learn to gauge cock size, especially if you're someone like me who spends about zero time with any other real cocks besides my own, is to find realistic dildos and look at those. At least that's how I do it.

I think his cock is 7.8 inches in length and 5.9 inches in girth.

Locust_Commander84

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why so specific?

I think people like to give really specific numbers just to say "yeah, it's big, but not quite (insert inch number here) THAT big" usually.

I mean...how the hell is anyone going to get to 5.9" as opposed 6.0" or 5.8" or whatever just on sight, from a picture with nothing to measure against? Even if you were manual measuring in real life with an accurate tape measure...one tenth of an inch is an extremely tiny measure at human-scale.

Why so specific?

Simple. I first wanted to say 8x6, but on second thoughts and after looking at some of the pics again I decided it was just a bit less. Hence 7.8 x 5.9. Moreover it's fun to be as precise as you can. I always have my own cock in mind, using my own size as reference.

MCMoses

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think people like to give really specific numbers just to say "yeah, it's big, but not quite (insert inch number here) THAT big" usually.

I mean...how the hell is anyone going to get to 5.9" as opposed 6.0" or 5.8" or whatever just on sight, from a picture with nothing to measure against? Even if you were manual measuring in real life with an accurate tape measure...one tenth of an inch is an extremely tiny measure at human-scale.

At human-scale: yes; on penis-scale; not so much. A half inch can make quite a difference in penis length and a much larger difference in girth considering the penis in the inch range, not the feet range like a human body is. Everything's relative. With that said, agreed that it's stupid to say 5.9 instead of 6 being that close in numbers and everything. 5.7 however...

Anyway, what's the dude's measurements? I'm dying to figure out if I'm right or not.

Locust_Commander84

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At human-scale: yes; on penis-scale; not so much. A half inch can make quite a difference in penis length and a much larger difference in girth considering the penis in the inch range, not the feet range like a human body is. Everything's relative. With that said, agreed that it's stupid to say 5.9 instead of 6 being that close in numbers and everything. 5.7 however...

Anyway, what's the dude's measurements? I'm dying to figure out if I'm right or not.

Penis-scale is, for my purposes, "human scale". Well, at least for human penises at any rate. :tongue: I actually think I do agree with you about the rest of what you're saying.

On my tape measure, the first visible line is the 1/16 line. Meaning of an inch. Which is very tiny. And then 1/8, which at 0.125" is just slightly and so on. To put things in perspective, a tenth of an inch is about 1/7 the diameter of a U.S. dime, the smallest of the U.S. coins by diameter. Very small.

So yeah, sub-half inch measures seem to me to be problematic to guesstimate (is that an 8" or 7.75" cock?) from nothing. I usually throw out a range of about an inch difference between the two ends of the range (say 7"-8") throw my guess in the middle and give myself about half an inch in either direction. Though usually I have a guess towards which half of the range I think it may fall on.