Anyone good with Photoshop?

D_officeflop

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello everybody,

I was wondering if someone/a few people could help me out. Im in the process of losing weight, getting fit and changing my lifestyle etc. But im needing more motivation.

What i was wondering is, is there anyone out there who is good with photoshop?
Ill tell yous what im looking for and it will make more sense.

Im wanting to send someone a full body pic of myself and for them to edit it on Photoshop or whatever so i can see what i will look like when im slim.
I know it is possible to do, because my mates dad done it years ago to another friend of ours.
But im too embarrased to ask someone i know to do this.

So, can anyone help me out..if so, either reply to this message or private message me.

Thanks again

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well, there's no real good way to do this that will be that realistic because you can't be sure how your body will change once you lose weight. pasting your head onto a pic of someone slimmer is going to be the easiest and just as accurate as anything else. losing weight will slim down your face as well, but again there's no telling exactly how because of your bone structure and how and where your body takes off fat. consider this: if you lose 30 pounds and don't exercise, your body will look and be proportioned completely differently than if you exercise. there are so many variations of how people lose weight that there will be no good way to make a realistic photoshop image of what you'll look like.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Almost there, snoozie, but you should explain in a bit more detail:

Photoshop is one of the finest software packages for what it is designed to do, but "slimming someone down" is not part of it. There are other software packages specifically designed for these kinds of alteration purposes - age progression/regression, fashion, dental, numerous others; the one designed to do specifically what the OP is asking is most often used by plastic surgeons to project before/after images for potential patients.

thickscottishdan, Photoshop really won't do what you are asking... not with any degree of realism. It will make you look like a piece of taffy that has been stretched. Photoshop is the top-of-the-line (and most expensive) program available for both amateur and professional use, but the kind of software that will do what you want is not in the price range for any amateurs I know of, or any professionals outside the types of usage I mentioned above.

I've been using Photoshop since about 1990, so I'm fairly familiar and proficient with it...

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If your looking for Photoshop experts, you came to the right place! :biggrin1: