Anyone good with website building? Have a question!

Media
A friend had a website maintained by another friend of ours, and he wanted it redone which is what I'm doing. The files were all still in the File Manager, and I didn't want to delete them all because there's some information in there I need. I deleted the old index.html in the main root folder and published an Under Construction page using Frontpage. So now this page I published, named index.html, is in the main folder. Here's the question though...when I go to

Unnamed

It shows the entrance page to the old website with broken links due to no pictures uploaded.

Unnamed

Shows the website I want it to. Whats with the www. showing a different website, and how can I make the website I want it to to show with the www? Also on the second link, do you hear music playing? And how so I rename the Title bars on the top? It currently says Unnamed. Thanks for your help guys. I'm clearly a novice, just trying to help a friend out.

nerd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
they are both identical for me.

so my guess is that either:

they are using multiple redundant webservers and, somehow, one of them is not synchronized with the rest and when you accessed it as Unnamed you got unlucky and resolved the hostname into the ip address of the screwed up webserver.

but i tried all the ones i could find and they all looked fine to me, so let's go with option #2:

you are having cache issues with either your browser of some web proxy you are using to browse the web

nerd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
ah and, to rename the title, edit the html file directly with some text editor and replace the

Code:
<html>
<head>
<title>Unnamed</title>

part at the very beginning with:

Code:
<html>
<head>
<title>This is my awesome title! :)</title>

or whatever you like