Anyone got an instuction book for a '68 virgin?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Compass, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Compass

Compass New Member

So last night I ended up in bed with a virgin. This is not a "look at me, I screwed a virgin, aren't I wonderful" thread, there is a serious point to it.

She's 40 something. I knew she hadn't got a lot of experience (or any children) but the virgin thing was a bit of a suprise. Before you ask, she's not deformed, she's quite attractive but rather shy, and she's lived in the same small town for all her life (which I recently moved to), so I guess she never got round to it. I got to know her over the last six months or so and she's decided that she really likes me.

Anyway, last night we screwed around on the sofa for about an hour or so, then we moved to the bedroom. I went down on her for fifteen minutes or so, she came at least once. Then I tried to stick my cock in her. And completely failed. So I went down on her again. Ten minutes later, I still couldn't fit any more than the head of my cock in. I could fit two fingers in, no more (I've got fairly slender fingers). Long story short, there was no way it was going in, even with lube.

Serious advice, if you please! (I mean for next time, not "don't screw virgins." I already learned that the hard way!) Btw, I'm about 6.5 x 5.5

I spent 5 minutes searching the forums, but I must be rubbish at using the search facility becuase I couldn't find anything. Sorry if this comes up every week...

2. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

IF she still has a hymen, then it might need busting thru...
    A 40 year old hymen may well be much tougher than that on an 18 year old girl...
    THis will undoubtedly result in some pain and bleeding on her part...

However... you may want to suggest that she go to her Gyno and have the gyno deal with the hymen surgically.

3. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    Thinking same as Phil, it's her hymen and might need doctor's help. Continue going slow fingering her to get her used to penetration.

4. Compass

Compass New Member

Thanks guys. I must admit to knowing absolutely nothing about virgins, so I've read the wikipedia article about hymens and I now know a little more.

Although I'm suprised she still has it - she has ridden horses in competitions from an early age. There was quite a lot of blood on my sheets. Grrr!

I'm English and therefore have a strange sense of humour and might sound off hand about it, but I do actually care. I'm certainly not in love with her, but I do want her to be happy and have a good time. So I really appreciate any suggestions anyone has.

Peas.

5. NoFear

NoFear Member

If she is not big into having a gyno do the work... slow stretching over time would prob do the trick. Grab a few toys (small to bigger) to use while you go down on her. This could take a week. Communication and patience very important here...

You are not gigantic so unless she has a real medical problem she will eventually be able to take you.

6. Principessa

Gold Member

Compass, I think that in addition to her hymen, your girth might be the problem. 5.5" girth is well above the national average and pretty darn thick. Try using some lube next time, that should ease your entry into her. :cool:

7. houtx48

Gold Member

I once had a manual for a "68" Mustang, would that be close?

8. hud01

Gold Member

if the gyno is out, you could try a thin vibrator. If it gets stuck you might just have to push it in and break the sucker

9. Shandforthe Shroomstick

He did from the sound of it. Unless he was just expressing that even if he tried lube it wasn't going to go anywhere? Idk lol.

10. Compass

Compass New Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by njqt466 Compass, I think that in addition to her hymen, your girth might be the problem. 5.5" girth is well above the national average and pretty darn thick. Try using some lube next time, that should ease your entry into her. :cool:

I think you may be right there (about it not being the hymen that was causing the problem). It seemed like a lot of resistance from all round.

I did try lube, it didn't make much difference. It wasn't lack of lubrication that was the problem, it was simply lack of space.

Hey ho, we see what happens next time. Probably next weekend, I guess, although one should never assume with these things :cool:

I ballsed up the quoting a bit, hope this post is readable. Thanks for your input everyone.

11. Compass

Compass New Member

No good I'm afraid :smile: - although I do actually need a manual for a 1972 Mercedes 240D...

12. Compass

Compass New Member

Solved the problem! The answer is apparently, lots of lube (far better lube that I had before), lots of orgasms for her before penetration and lots of fingers (4 at one point). Had a good old fucking session last night and again this morning, thoroughly enjoyable for all concerned.

It was silicone lube; damned messy but very slippery and very nice to fuck with.

Thank you everyone who helped :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted