anyone got snow yet?

wispandex_bulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We got 1/4 inch of ice here in southern Wisconsin. (you Floridians dont know what you're missing :confused: ) I almost couldnt get my car door open last night to drive home. Snow fell once in late Sept. and again in early Nov, but thats it.

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
We got 1/4 inch of ice here in southern Wisconsin. (you Floridians dont know what you're missing :confused: ) I almost couldnt get my car door open last night to drive home. Snow fell once in late Sept. and again in early Nov, but thats it.

im up in new york.:smile:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As of 3:35 EST today, I can report that there is no snow in Boca Raton ;-)
Hahah, Boca Raton - translates to "rat mouth," does it not?

I'm from central Arkansas originally. We rarely got snow, frequently got ice storms. In the DC area, we've had a couple of light frosts, but no frozen precipitation so far this year. I think a winter storm may be heading toward us, though.

mjcp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Utica NY reporting in... We got three inches 3-4 weeks ago, but that's been it. It's around 60 out today. Global warming isn't sounding so bad right now.

ch1819

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hahah, Boca Raton - translates to "rat mouth," does it not?

I'm from central Arkansas originally. We rarely got snow, frequently got ice storms. In the DC area, we've had a couple of light frosts, but no frozen precipitation so far this year. I think a winter storm may be heading toward us, though.

Affecting a Cliff Claven accent: Actually, it's a little know fact, Normy, that "Boca" was the word Spanish sailors used for "inlet" and "Raton" literally translates to "mouse", but the same sailors used that word to describe the rocks that the ships dragged across in the shallow water.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tonight is Freezing Rain in Michigan.

We dont expect much snow... Theyre forcasting a possiblilty of 6-8"...but with it this warm...and still raining when they said it should be sleeting....eh...
I'll believe it when I see it.

Welcome to Global Warming Kids... Pretty soon Canadians will be basking in 70 degree weather for christmas.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
It snowed very little in Albuquerque yesterday while, in the rest of the state, it snowed a lot! Although, it did not snow in the southwest and extreme southern parts of the state. Our news stations always make a big deal out of snow since a big snow storm is a rarity here. They showed how it was in Santa Fe on the evening news tonight and it looked beautiful with all the left over snow from yesterday. Northern New Mexico is the most beautiful area of our state, especially when it snows! It even snowed in Roswell yesterday! Hmmph.:mad: I'm a bit jealous of everybody else in this state right now. I love snow! It hasn't really snowed a lot in Albuquerque since the winter of 1992. I'm hoping that this year we will get some REAL snowfall for a change.:biggrin: It is FREEZING in Albuquerque right now though!:eek:

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
Snow makes me angry. OK, maybe not angry. Depressed. Confined. Extra work/cost/time wasted. I hate snow.

Expecting 6-12 inches/40 mph winds inside 12 hours here, but the lake effect can either magnify or deflect storms. Always warmer/cooler by the lake.

OK there's one plus to snow - Chevette ice racing :biggrin1:

Fast/Furious drifter punks got it all wrong :tongue:

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ugh. Snow. Winter. Cold weather. Frozen genitalia. Dogs freezing to fire hydrants. Red barns turning blue because of the cold. Scraping the windshield. Having to turn on the furnace. Having to wear long pants and a damn coat. Yuk.
Christmas should be celebrated with palm trees and margaritas at hand, wearing shorts and a T-shirt. :biggrin1:
Screw this cold weather BS.
(at least I get to spend a week in Mexico where it's warm shortly...):rolleyes:

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm elated to write, that as of the last day in November, we have had no snow
at all in the Greater Toronto area. It was 18 degrees C today as well.(76 F )
Tomorrow on the other hand.......