Anyone got some more stuff on Rubirosa

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Oct 2, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

theweeicemon: Anyone got some more stuff on Porfirio Rubirosa? How long, how much, how often, etc.? The stuff I can find on the web is kind of meager.

2. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Ummm ... what exactly are you asking about? I'm assuming you don't mean Porfirio Rubirosa or Irving Rubirosa. Do you mean the plant, Angel Trumpet Rubirosa? I'm lost.

3. Ralexx

Ralexx Member

I bet: PORFIRIO RUBIROSA.
    11" or 12". Rubirosa's cock described by Truman Capote. Married Zsa-Zsa Gabor, Barbara Hutton and Doris Duke (three larger-than-life women searching for a dick larger than life). Baroness Nadine de Rothschild mentioned in one of her books that in the 40s and the 50s the pepper-mills on the restaurant tables were called "Rubirosa". Trujillo, his (first) father in law - for he married Flor de Oro Trujillo - used to call him "a walking dick" or "a guy attached to a huge dick".

A search on Google.com will certainly reveal you a lot of interesting things about this guy. Good luck !! ;)

4. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: Hmmmm... never heard of him. Can't count the many interesting facts I've picked up regularly visiting this site!

5. jonb

Gold Member

[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1065105017;start=0#1 date=10/02/03 at 10:35:13]Ummm ... what exactly are you asking about? I'm assuming you don't mean Porfirio Rubirosa or Irving Rubirosa. Do you mean the plant, Angel Trumpet Rubirosa? I'm lost.[/quote]
    He said Porfirio Rubirosa.

I know, it gets confusing.

6. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[quote author=jonb link=board=meetgreet;num=1065105017;start=0#4 date=10/03/03 at 16:40:51]
    He said Porfirio Rubirosa.
    [/quote]

Not originally. He added 'Porfirio' when he edited his post after I replied.

7. Imported

Gold Member

inquiringmind: Hi Guys,
    Now, that is a blast from the past! What possessed y'all to dig him up? I read Doris Duke's bio and the way they described the man he either suffered from Priapism or was using some form of stimulant which as he described himself left him numb all of the time.Perhaps Cole Porter's song "I get a kick out of you" (with it's original lyrics) should have applied to him. A little too much of laying on of the white powder it sounds like.

Inquiring mind

8. Imported

Gold Member

hawl: It's harder than you might think to find info on Mr. R., though for all we know there is a trove of info somewhere on some site that misspells his name! I guess it is up to this aging failed-gigolo-type to act as the griot and recite some fading memories of what I've read. The main sources of info seem to be the biographies of his ex-wife Doris Duke, like Too Rich written by her younger, less well-off cousin "Pony" ??? Duke. Rubirosa is featured in bios of ex-wife Barbara Hutton as well, though she was less sexually aggressive than the "man-eating" S.Q. Duke. Ex-wife Zsa-Zsa Gabor's memoirs probably show him in the most favorable light-she seems to have liked him "as a person"! Doris Duke claimed he was definitely sterile, probably impotent, and that his endurance was such that she didn't think she ever saw him ejaculate! Of course these are all just rumors, folks! Supposedly his testicles were ruined though greatly enlarged ("like 2 grapefruit!" according to his traumatized or just easily flustered valet who once accidentally viewed them) by a childhood bout with something like measles or mumps. Supposedly his balls bothered him and he had to wear a jockstrap. Supposedly, whether in repose or the deepest throes of passion, he was always 11" and thick as the thickest part of a baseball bat. Considering he was about 5'8", medium weight, an excellent polo player, and there are no absurd-looking "Bulge Report on acid" photos involving said Louisville Slugger, there may be some exaggeration going on. He once announced something like " A day in which I have but two orgasms, is a day forever wasted", and supposedly ate lots of oysters for their zinc content. He moved in not just wealthy but powerful and dangerous circles, so some credit him as an inspiration for James Bond (though some give Bond-inspiration credit to a more obscure espionage figure of the time (I don't know his name) who was legendarily observed by surveillance agents to bed a sexy female celebrity of the time, and later that same day, her mother!). An "international incident" was somehow narrowly averted after some diplomat's wife disgraced herself by drunkenly chasing him around a table at some function. Despite the upright, uptight time period he lived in, he was a shameless "playboy", announcing to the press that while other men spent their time thinking of ways to acquire money, he spent his time thinking of ways to spend money, and that he was too busy to work. Supposedly he is the inspiration for Harold Robbins's novel The Adventurers. Ex-wife Zsa-Zsa Gabor said she liked the fact he was physically abusive to her. He may have been involved in some assassinations, and may also have ripped off and murdered many wealthy Jews fleeing the Holocaust. Supposedly the O.S.S. was so wary of him being anywhere near Duke's vast and politically important financial holdings that they presented him with a "sign or die" pre-nup they had prepared. One person has claimed that to understand his character, one should realize he practiced polo using a live chicken as "the ball". His life did not appear to be on the upswing when he drunkenly crashed his sports car and died in his fifties. In Capote's book Answered Prayers that Raal Lexx references, Mr. R.'s only competition in the "pecker parade" of the day is said to be "the Shah of Iran" ???.  

Draft saved Draft deleted