Anyone Got This Problem?

johnstone1985

Just Browsing
Media
I thought my mind was playing tricks on me at first but my underwear are getting more and more worn out at a quicker rate. The same with tight trousers, they get worn out around the crotch especially jeans! It's really annoying because I can't walk about at home with my underwear because the buttons never fasten correctly as the holes are all stretched (it's bad enough that I need to make sure I don't 'peek' out down one of the legs). Anyone have to deal with this, and has anyone got any solutions?

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, we know the problem. It sounds to me that you need a little more room.

gwilson: When I'm not freeballing, I tend towards the tight-on-the-thigh calvin klein boxers.. they're roomy in the crotch, stop you hanging out the leg (which I used to get A LOT), and are pretty durable too. ;D

Coco 8)

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes, I know the problem. It's the same for me. I have to buy new underwear constantly 'cause the pouch breaks. The jeans gets worn out in the crotch in less than a year. My friends jeans gets worn out in two or three years 'cause the fabric on the knees or on the buns breaks.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=lellelind link=board=clothing;num=1040170773;start=0#3 date=01/02/03 at 12:25:34]My friends jeans gets worn out in two or three years 'cause the fabric on the knees or on the buns breaks.[/quote]

A response comes to me, but ... um ... never mind!
::)

Alligator_Jack: lol, i got that dmw

but i never have a problem with that, apparently i dress "black" so my pants are actually never very tight or up that far on my waist, i never knew it waa problem

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
DoubleMeatWhopper: :D I never thought about that when I wrote it :D

I can tell you that one of my friends didn't a thing when his jeans broke. He just stood there, relaxing on his kness, sunny side up. Well, he was moaning and screaming but I didn't care about that ;D

110lbskinnyboy: It's worse when you have a small waist and have to wear small underwear!!!

thiswillhurt: dude if I had a dollar for every pair of boxer briefs that have worn out on me in the last month I'd had $4.50

sevenbyfive: I have that problem with underwear, usually the cotton in the fabric wears thin in the crotch area and results in litle holes that get bigger and more uncomfortable. I've had a few pairs lately where after a short time you can see through them.
7x5

croixbull: Yeah,
Me too. I have to stretch the front wet outa the wash to get enough room. They do get more comfortable as the little holes develop though. Go through alot briefs in the summer wearing briefs with shorts. Yeah and even though i wear my jeans loose, they always rip out in the crotch first.
CB

getnbiggr: I'm not as big as some of you guys (7.5X6+), but I have problems with underwear wearing out quickly as well, in part due to the size of my legs and the way that my thighs rub together when I walk. Too many squats I guess. As if that were possible. <G>

At any rate, I have tried to solve the problem by going with boxerbriefs that have a bit of lycra in them (plus I like the bouncy support they give and the bulge the foster) but this doesn't really help all that much. But sometimes I think the ones with lycra wear out even FASTER than the ones that are 100% cotton. Any one have similar experiences?

Ah well. I could always stop going to the gym. But I'll just put up with having to buy new underwear.

-- getnbiggr