Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes. Very relaxing and fun to chat during massage. If not a surprise, I’d ask her which gender she prefers.

Had one surprise in Bali. Couples massage then shower scrub. I was wearing a cloth sarong and the masseuse took it off of me to scrub my man bits with cold yogurt or something. Odd. And my wife was laughing her ass off at my the look of shock on my face.

Reactions: Bondi

mickmm69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. Very relaxing and fun to chat during massage. If not a surprise, I’d ask her which gender she prefers.

Had one surprise in Bali. Couples massage then shower scrub. I was wearing a cloth sarong and the masseuse took it off of me to scrub my man bits with cold yogurt or something. Odd. And my wife was laughing her ass off at my the look of shock on my face.
I don't think she cares which., I know I don't.

Reactions: Max_Polo

asterix

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
great fun being side by side ,we had different kinds but she noticed my masseur getting nice and close to my package which barely fitted into the thongs they provided us with .after the massage it seemed ti inspire her back in out hotel room to ravage me and fuck like never before .definitely recommended .

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We used to go to the spa fr a couples massage at least once a month. Both therapists were female; we each had a favorite and booked our favorite therapists for each session.

It was just a massage. No different from when I went alone, except the room was bigger and there were more people.

They'd let us into the room to undress and lie under the sheet. Then, they'd come back and do the massage. If we spoke, they spoke. Mostly, I just drifted off to that spa music.

mickmm69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We used to go to the spa fr a couples massage at least once a month. Both therapists were female; we each had a favorite and booked our favorite therapists for each session.

It was just a massage. No different from when I went alone, except the room was bigger and there were more people.

They'd let us into the room to undress and lie under the sheet. Then, they'd come back and do the massage. If we spoke, they spoke. Mostly, I just drifted off to that spa music.
Sounds relaxing , I can’t wait but I think we have male therapists at place we are going

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I've had very similar experiences. One time there both male and female therapists, and she got the woman and I got the man. All the rest of the times we've done this, both therapists were female. Like AE, there really wasn't a lot of talking going on as we were there to relax and enjoy the massages.

mickmm69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had very similar experiences. One time there both male and female therapists, and she got the woman and I got the man. All the rest of the times we've done this, both therapists were female. Like AE, there really wasn't a lot of talking going on as we were there to relax and enjoy the massages.
we are going to ptown to the spa

thick_

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes i have I would do it again. We had a man and a woman come in and ask us who we would like to have do our massage. I left her pick as I didn’t care. She chose the woman (I asked later and she felt more comfortable with a woman I get that). Have a good time and if they have a jacuzzi hit that after. We had it to ourselves and it came with wine as well it was all great.

BMTC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Couple messages are nice. They typically try to keep the sexual tension at the low. I've received both good and bad massages from both men and women. That's way many people stick to one masuse when they get massages close to home. You really don't know how the massage is going to be until you get it. And it's like buying a car or gun, there's a different type for everyone

Bondi

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife and I try to get a couples massage almost every time we go on vacation, plus other special events. It can be any combination of male and female therapists (neither of us care), but generally I end up with a female therapist and she is evenly split between getting a masseuse or masseur. We both go naked under the draping and there's usually some sexual energy when the robes come off. One benefit of a couples massage is that you're often put into a larger room, and the nicest ones have either a bath or shower you can use together before or after.

Reactions: lapdog2001