Anyone had a testicle removed?

Cale2

Sexy Member
Media
Seattle, Washington, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am wondering if anyone had any sort of complications from this relatively simple procedure.

I had it done when I was fourteen, and about a month afterward, I noticed that, on some rare occasions (once every two months or so), immediately after orgasm I would have an intense urge to pee and this feeling wouldn't go away for 15-20 minutes (I'd basically have to sit on the toilet and wait it out).

I saw a couple docs about it -- one thought it was a urinary tract infection (it wasn't), another thought putting a cold compress on my forehead would make it go away (it doesn't)...but over the past several weeks, this has been happening pretty much after every single ejaculation. Additionally, I'm "dribbling" after I think I'm done peeing (not just after ejaculation).

Also, since the surgery, I no longer feel an orgasm on the left side of my pelvic area -- the same side my testicle was removed from. (So I basically only have "half an orgasm" now.) Is that normal?

I'm seeing a urologist tomorrow about all this, but wanted to get some additional input from the knowledgeable folks here.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a scope of the bladder Two months ago and now I pee more frequent. Plus get a strange got to go feeling after I go.Damn camera. I am sure during a testicle removal you had a catheter. Get back to us after you see the Doc. OK

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I had a kidney stone blasted because it was too big to pass, they inserted a stint, water hose, basket, laser, and camera with light all at the same time. Let me tell you I felt violated when I woke up!! LOL

For several months after, I always had that "gotta go" feeling before and after I peed. Also orgasms kinda hurt for a while. And for the longest time, (almost a year) I could feel where all that stuff had been inside me, kinda like it was still sore.

It finally all went away except for now, if I don't have an orgasm at least twice a week, my prostate hurts really bad when I come.

suineg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have my right testicle removed several years ago, and I still have the dribbling after I pee and the urge to go after I cum. I still feel my orgasms, but they have grown painful over the years. The pain is right above the left testicle and the testicle becomes tender to the touch and swollen after I cum, usually lasting for a day afterwards. I have gone to several docs and they said that it is Chronic Orchalgia, basically unexplained testicle pain. Me and the wife want another kid, so the doc said there is nothing he can do to help for now, as I was tested for every infection and problem in that area to look for the cause. It hasn't affected my ability to father a child. The doc said after we are done having kids, one treatment is to remove the epididymus, as this is the focus of my issues, but it is only 50% effective. He basically said learn to deal with it.

Not to carry on, but to find releif with the pain, urination issues and the like, I have resorted to an acupuncturist specializing in infertility. I have treatments twice a month and take Chinese herbs for fluid retention and to increase my circulation in that area. Besides having the nice side effect of increasing the strength of my erection and my staying power, the other issues have all but disipated.

Good luck

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The procedure may be simple but the damage left behind is not.I pulled my groin bad and my right testicle strangled,ruptured and died.It was removed through my abdomen.As a result the right side from belly to scrotum was numb for about five years.Ejaculation and orgasm caused a deep ache on that side and it could last up to an hour.And forget about letting my wife play with scrotum,way to painful!Nobody had any answers for me but thankfully over the years the deep ache went away as well as the numbness.But never had problems with urge to piss or dribbling,so maybe the doctor can help with that.