Anyone had or nearly had nsa sex with someone they just met?

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes she has bad self esteem issues with her weight. And shes constantly meeting guys off "dating" sites. I keep telling her that most of them really don't want a "date" but she falls for the same lines over and over. The same lies. Has sex with them. They suddenly they fade out of her life. And she's left wondering what she did wrong. Believe me I pep talk her just about everyday. She just wants someone to love her. I keep trying to tell her she has to love herself. She's also frantic because she just turned 40 and she wants to have a baby so every guys she meets sets her up for the homerun.:frown1:

That reminds me of when I did volunteer work for a telephone service for people with problems.

There was one chronic repeat caller who was an easy push-over for every man who came along. Afterward, she always felt used and hated herself. She was seeing a psychologist. When she told him about it, he asked, "Is that bothering you right now?" It wasn't, so she said, "No," whereupon he said that then it was irrelevant. When she told me about it, I told her that what her psychologist said was a cop-out and that apparently he was too uncomfortable to deal with that problem. Obviously it WAS relevant even though it wasn't bothering her at that instant; it was a long term problem for her and needed to be addressed. I also told her that if her psychologist had trouble dealing with that particular problem, he should refer her to someone else for that problem and that she should INSIST that he do so.

That episode confirmed my long-held belief that there are many incompetent mental health practitioners and that finding a competent one can be challenging. It's especially difficult because a person who is hurting and vulnerable is often in no position to evaluate a psychologist. There are entirely too many of those people who sometimes do more harm than good.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That reminds me of when I did volunteer work for a telephone service for people with problems.

Yeah she see's a psych dr as well. He just puts her on all these crazy meds. Medication doesn't solve the problem it just masks it. There's no way I'd take something that would mess with my mind. I live in a state of confusion as it is:tongue: IDK I can tell her something and she doesn't listen but a week later a guy will say it and she does it. She just feels like she's nothing without a man. Sigh I love her, one day I hope she'll realise her own self worth because shes such a beautiful person!

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sort of. I had sex with two girls.

After I had seen them for three days. We had sex on the third days. And when I say I saw them I mean literally.

Day 1: We looked at each other
Day 2: We looked at each other
Day 3: We began talking and later (within an hour or two) had sex

One of those was the worst sex of my life so far. The other was pretty good even though I didn't cum and it only lasted a few minutes (not my fault).

But as this thread is more about meeting people off the internet:

I have done that a fair few times. Its okay just for sex but generally those relationships won't be long lasting or particularly "good".

On the internet, the focus is a lot more on the physical ie how you look or how others look in pictures. But just because someone looks good doesn't mean they're a good person or compatible with you; sexually or otherwise.

What I mean is:

1. Don't go looking for a "soulmate", "life partner", etc on the internet.

2. Don't feel bad about meeting guys off the internet. They aren't questioning their morality and 99% of them just want to have sex with you.

Last edited:

Your not wrong or weird to not want to meet up and have sex with someone you do not know. When I was young I did stuff like this and the woman I am married to no did it more than I did. Most of the time the women I had sex with came back for more. My wife says she wishes she had not done that and that often times she was wanting to find someone to love and accept her but simply went about it the wrong way. Never do anything that you feel is morally wrong. It does not matter what anyone else thinks it is your life and your body and if you do not feel good about doing it then it is your right not to do it. Keep your self respect sister.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ok.. this is a long story so I will stick to the key points.

I met a guy online and we were going to meet last night. Something came up and I cancelled. Today we were exchanging texts and he wanted to meet me during his lunch break.

I go to him, we walk together and end up in a public park. He kisses me as soon as he can (which I was ok with) but was very specific about what he wanted 'put your arm there, move your leg that way, lie on my chest, turn your head a little'.

He then proceeded to tell me about all the other girls he has met and had nsa relationships with. 'This one was mental, another one moved away etc'. He has basically met up with a lot of women.... he may have been bragging and so made it up, or it may have been genuine.

He extended his lunch break to spend more time with me and asked if he could see me tomorrow night.

When it was time for me to leave he was reluctant to let me go and wanted to do a lot more kissing (not something I do to that degree in public).

Then he let me go and I left.

Overall I find some aspects of the experience exciting and adventurous but I really don't think this kind of thing is for me. This was the first time I have ever done anything like that.

I am now questionning my morality, how much I value and respect myself and basically what the hell was I thinking!

Am I abnormal?

I've had 2 major relationships, a few mistakes (but people I knew) and thats it... I've never been with someone I didn't love or care very much about. I have come out of a relationship where I was starting to feel suffocated and desperately want to enjoy my freedom. Am I going about it all the wrong way?

The fact that I am even asking shows my own confusion and the fact that I already believe I am on the wrong road completely.... where do I go from here?
I see more of a problem with the fact that he was a control freak and was so open about his screwy past hookups. Also, the fact that he has had so many before.

What you did is not even close to a hookup. I have kissed female friends like that when we were both horny and had nobody for the night.

Maybe I am amoral, but I have no trouble separating sex and love. Sex is physical, love is in the brain for me. I have a physical need to have orgasms regularly. Real love is something that only happens a few times in your life.

I have had nsa sex and one night stands.

thirstygirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had many such encounters in my youth. I loved it and ended up with what I wanted. Never felt any guilt about it.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've had plenty of NSA sex - including some hookups with people I met online. No problems each time. Some of them were memorable enough we got together for a little more sex over the next few weeks. Other NSA encounters were less memorable.

By all mean, if you are not comfortable with it, then don't do it.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I don't know if this counts but a girl I met at a club told me she was getting married and all of my friends (male and female) seem to think that means she wanted to sleep with me

I don't see the connection

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Am I a bad person and would you consider a woman who has no strings relations to be a whore?
not bad. just judgemental in a bad way.

i don't do sex with strangers.
the whole idea seems a bit sordid to me.
BUT
to each his own.
everyone gets their kicks in different ways.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me get this straight:

1) You've never kissed a guy on first meeting.
2) You're so innocent that you refer to a brief afternoon kissing session as "NSA sex" (I've had NSA sex, and ma'am that's not NSA sex).
3) You're so very, very, innocent that this sort of behaviour is bothering you very much, so much so that you need reassurance that you're not "a slut."
4) Yet, for all of this, you're in a big cock chat room telling perfect strangers (umm, perfect well-hung strangers) all about how ashamed you feel about your lustful kissing with a man who you just met.

Excuse me if I'm just a wee bit skeptical about this posting.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let me get this straight:

1) You've never kissed a guy on first meeting.
2) You're so innocent that you refer to a brief afternoon kissing session as "NSA sex" (I've had NSA sex, and ma'am that's not NSA sex).
3) You're so very, very, innocent that this sort of behaviour is bothering you very much, so much so that you need reassurance that you're not "a slut."
4) Yet, for all of this, you're in a big cock chat room telling perfect strangers (umm, perfect well-hung strangers) all about how ashamed you feel about your lustful kissing with a man who you just met.

Excuse me if I'm just a wee bit skeptical about this posting.

I had the feeling it wasn't the kissing that bothered her, but the nature of the relationship as "NSA" instead of a genuine romantic dating situation. Most women have no problem getting intimate with a man that they're establishing an emotional relationship with but meeting a man in the park solely for the purpose of sexual intimacy is a lot different.

missphatbooty

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am I a bad person and would you consider a woman who has no strings relations to be a whore?

the fact that you are asking this question of strangers on the internet is telling

i consider myself a whore and fuck everyone else who thinks different LAWLS

see what i did there?

oh nevermind, drop the keyboard and pick up the dick, you will feel much better in the morning

Nike93

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A long long time ago me and my now estranged ex-girlfriend and her best friend along with her boyfriend went out on a double date. I didn’t know the other girls boyfriends but my girl insisted that we became friends. Well when we to Fridays I see he and I’m immediately attracted to him he was so flyy and so fine I couldn’t stop staring but I had to focus…

Well while we eating me and him to exchange much convo but the girls are drunk and loud and having a good time. Well eventually we leave the restaurant and I get home and log right on face book and I have a ton of new messages and he is the newest one. My heart drop I didn’t even know we was facebook friends…but anyway we get to talking he tell me he had a good time and that we should get up again….after what seems like a million messages back and forth it gets late and we exchange numbers.

Well he texts me and asks me If I wanted to smoke and I said yeah so hw was like aite ima come and smoke with you. So he comes to my house and get me and he we go back to his house to smoke. As I’m laying oh his bed zoned out he lays next to me put his arm across my chest. I was so surprised and I tried to keep my composure but he started to face me and I kissed him and it was uphill from there…

We at different colleges now but we still talk every now and then. Our girls had no idea that we was messing with each other from that day on J

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well while we eating me and him to exchange much convo but the girls are drunk and loud and having a good time.

I am so dirty minded that I had to re-read "while we eating me and him" three times before I understood that you weren't talking about oral sex.