Anyone had or nearly had nsa sex with someone they just met?

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, quite often. But with different people each time of course. :smile:

Actually I must confess that I love it: I enjoy nsa sex and in a way this is the ultimate form of nsa sex, with someone you've never met before and may well never meet again. Having said that, several times we have met again a few have become fuck buddies.

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
NSA sex is fun, exactly due to its explicit definition: sex with no string attached. Fuck and go home. That's it. Bang and bye.

Is it emotionally-fulfilling? No, of course not. It isn't supposed to be. It is, by design, fucking for the sake of it to fulfill our animal instinct to do so with the technological benefit of, if chosen, birth control options. (if hetero, of course)

claver

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
was heading home late night on the subway when the conductor announced that the train was only going to the second stop in brooklyn. i knew how to get home on foot, but a young lady in the same car was new to nyc and wasn't sure how to get to her place. turned out she lived a block and a half away from my place. being a gentleman i offered to walk her home since it was on the way. she was only 21 and had the cutest welsh accent to match her curvy figure which hadn't quite shed it's last vestiges of baby fat. when we got to her place she invited me up to smoke some weed as a thank you gesture. she ended up laying her head down in my lap and before you know it we were naked and fucking. stayed the night and had breakfast sex in the morning. never saw her again even though she lives in my neighborhood. i've had many other one night stands, but that had to be the most random and unexpected of them all.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honey, I can't speak for all men but the two I met on LPSG were great guys and did nothing of the sort. In fact in both cases we only met once...when we were in his room and going to fuck. No preliminary meeting necessary...