Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm going to Canada next month on a roadtrip and I remember from years ago lots of real cute young guys hitching in BC. Anyone have a fun tale of sex with a hitchhiker. I could've had one in college, but I was too Xtian at the time and involved with a woman to try anything. He had a really big basket. We prayed instead of having sex. Drat. Looking back he was so ready to feed me his delicious, young, blonde load.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I haven't however I had friends who went to Canada in a van and picked up a hitchiker on the way. Wound up he (hitchicker) blew all three friends after smoking pot. I guess you might say trading "joints for a joint!" LOL

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you have a death wish, sure go right ahead. FYI, there are lots of crazies out there these days.... Maybe rent Texas Chainsaw Massacre first, and you might reconsider road trips.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This happened about 15 years ago. I could not believe that I was actually picking up a hitchhiker. He was a cute little red head. About 5'6"...Started talking, you know the usual stuff, moving onto to sexual question. Then he kind of slowly slid his hand over to my leg. Rubbed it just for a moment. Then removed it, and place it back on his own lap. Man was I excited. I had never done anything like this. He asked if wanted to fool around a bit...hell yeah..!!!!
Since I was not to familiar with the area, he showed me the way to a construction site. It was late, after midnight. Was I scared, a little. Not so much about danger, but more about getting caught. (Police and all not a good thing) So there we were, standing in front of my car, getting ready to fuck. When a car pulls up, stops for just a moment, then drives away. Take about freaking out. Well he proceeded to get down to what we were there for. Mind you I am 5'10", so he is much shorter than I am. It was funny because I had to keep getting lower so he could fuck me. Once we found the best position, man did he give me one hell of a fuck. Condom..yes, but when he was ready to shoot, he pulled it off and shot onto my face. It was one incredible experience. We cleaned ourselves up and I took him to where he wanted to be dropped off.
I have never done anything like that again. It sure was fun.
:biggrin1:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, there's no one I'd listen to more than lpsg's resident harbinger of doom and gloom, death and destruction.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre, indeed.

Gee Nick, thanks for another of your eloquent acknowledgments. I see you are back to your old drunkin self. Welcum back (cough !!) And great advice you are dispensing if you are even suggesting that the poster pick up hitchhikers. Kind of irresponsible, dont ya think ? Or should I blame Johnny Walker ?

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Or should I blame Johnny Walker ?

First of all, and once again, I don't believe I addressed myself to you. Second, I wouldn't begin to know what to blame for your attitude, jj. See, I've got pneumonia so the strongest thing I'm imbibing is alcohol-free cough syrup. What's your excuse?

Last edited:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First of all, and once again, I don't believe I addressed myself to you. Second, I wouldn't begin to know what to blame for your attitude, jj. See, I've got pneumonia so the strongest thing I'm imbibing is alcohol-free cough syrup. What's your excuse?

LOL, you are the king of nit-picking sweetie. You made a direct comment
to my post AND disparaging remarks about me to boot. If you cant see that, then you are DRUNK.... and my ATTITUDE, as you call it, comes directly as a result of people like you that always think they are "above it all" and have license to do and say whatever while criticising others for doing the same. Get a grip man, and stop milking the "I am sick" thing. Its a tired excuse for bad behavior. I would check those cough syrup bottles Hon.... You can reply all you want, but I am DONE with this, once again. (until your next dig, I expect)

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Although not technically hitchhiking - back when I was in high school I was given a ride by a stanger after I ran out of gas on the freeway to the next exit. He pulled over and offered me a ride to the gas station. He seemed nice enough - clean car, regular guy, busy road. I noticed he kept glancing at my crotch while making small talk. If he had been more attractive I wouldn't have thought twice about getting a blow job from him.

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've hitchhiked thousands of miles with thousands of individuals, and I can tell you that I've never once been tempted to sleep with anyone who's given me a ride.

craig_uk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes I know, and although an exageration, news reports have documented many people murdered by hitchhikers. I think there are way safer ways to find sex.

News reports document the extraordinary and not the ordinary. They tell you of people who have been murdered in bizarre and unusual ways and ignore all the others. The number of people killed by hitch hikers is very small. You are far more likely to be killed by someone you know than a stranger. Obviously be careful in everything you do but living in fear because of a horror film or news report is not the way to live life.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
News reports document the extraordinary and not the ordinary. They tell you of people who have been murdered in bizarre and unusual ways and ignore all the others. The number of people killed by hitch hikers is very small. You are far more likely to be killed by someone you know than a stranger. Obviously be careful in everything you do but living in fear because of a horror film or news report is not the way to live life.

You have a good point of view Craig, and I can agree, however I dont live my life in fear. I just live my life with caution, and there are just some things I wouldnt recommend, like picking up hitchhikers. Other than an thank you and pat on the back, what would you gain ? And it possibly could turn out bad, so i personally wouldnt take the chance...

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG!!! LMFAO!!!! The dude needs to get a grip - dontcha think?? p-a-r-n-o-i-a.....

Better to be paranoid then to end up with your throat cut sweetheart.

I wouldnt make fun of, or dismiss what you call "my paranoia" so quickly.

We can each live our lives the way we choose. I hope I dont read about you in the newspaper someday...