Anyone Had Sex From a Hitchhiker?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Capitolhillguy, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Capitolhillguy

Capitolhillguy Active Member

Albums:
    I'm going to Canada next month on a roadtrip and I remember from years ago lots of real cute young guys hitching in BC. Anyone have a fun tale of sex with a hitchhiker. I could've had one in college, but I was too Xtian at the time and involved with a woman to try anything. He had a really big basket. We prayed instead of having sex. Drat. Looking back he was so ready to feed me his delicious, young, blonde load.

2. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I haven't however I had friends who went to Canada in a van and picked up a hitchiker on the way. Wound up he (hitchicker) blew all three friends after smoking pot. I guess you might say trading "joints for a joint!" LOL

3. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

If you have a death wish, sure go right ahead. FYI, there are lots of crazies out there these days.... Maybe rent Texas Chainsaw Massacre first, and you might reconsider road trips.

4. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This happened about 15 years ago. I could not believe that I was actually picking up a hitchhiker. He was a cute little red head. About 5'6"...Started talking, you know the usual stuff, moving onto to sexual question. Then he kind of slowly slid his hand over to my leg. Rubbed it just for a moment. Then removed it, and place it back on his own lap. Man was I excited. I had never done anything like this. He asked if wanted to fool around a bit...hell yeah..!!!!
    Since I was not to familiar with the area, he showed me the way to a construction site. It was late, after midnight. Was I scared, a little. Not so much about danger, but more about getting caught. (Police and all not a good thing) So there we were, standing in front of my car, getting ready to fuck. When a car pulls up, stops for just a moment, then drives away. Take about freaking out. Well he proceeded to get down to what we were there for. Mind you I am 5'10", so he is much shorter than I am. It was funny because I had to keep getting lower so he could fuck me. Once we found the best position, man did he give me one hell of a fuck. Condom..yes, but when he was ready to shoot, he pulled it off and shot onto my face. It was one incredible experience. We cleaned ourselves up and I took him to where he wanted to be dropped off.
    I have never done anything like that again. It sure was fun.
    :biggrin1:

5. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Like jjkrwood warned, I'd be afraid to pick up anyone these days although I do have fantasies of picking up military men hitching a ride back to their bases. :rolleyes:

6. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Yeah, there's no one I'd listen to more than lpsg's resident harbinger of doom and gloom, death and destruction.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre, indeed.

#6 B_Nick8, Jul 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  7. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

Gee Nick, thanks for another of your eloquent acknowledgments. I see you are back to your old drunkin self. Welcum back (cough !!) And great advice you are dispensing if you are even suggesting that the poster pick up hitchhikers. Kind of irresponsible, dont ya think ? Or should I blame Johnny Walker ?

8. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    First of all, and once again, I don't believe I addressed myself to you. Second, I wouldn't begin to know what to blame for your attitude, jj. See, I've got pneumonia so the strongest thing I'm imbibing is alcohol-free cough syrup. What's your excuse?

#8 B_Nick8, Jul 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  9. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

LOL, you are the king of nit-picking sweetie. You made a direct comment
    to my post AND disparaging remarks about me to boot. If you cant see that, then you are DRUNK.... and my ATTITUDE, as you call it, comes directly as a result of people like you that always think they are "above it all" and have license to do and say whatever while criticising others for doing the same. Get a grip man, and stop milking the "I am sick" thing. Its a tired excuse for bad behavior. I would check those cough syrup bottles Hon.... You can reply all you want, but I am DONE with this, once again. (until your next dig, I expect)

10. earllogjam

Gold Member

Although not technically hitchhiking - back when I was in high school I was given a ride by a stanger after I ran out of gas on the freeway to the next exit. He pulled over and offered me a ride to the gas station. He seemed nice enough - clean car, regular guy, busy road. I noticed he kept glancing at my crotch while making small talk. If he had been more attractive I wouldn't have thought twice about getting a blow job from him.

11. voyeuristic

voyeuristic New Member

Albums:
    I've hitchhiked thousands of miles with thousands of individuals, and I can tell you that I've never once been tempted to sleep with anyone who's given me a ride.

12. craig_uk

craig_uk Member

Albums:
    It's a film not a documentary.

13. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

Yes I know, and although an exageration, news reports have documented many people murdered by hitchhikers. I think there are way safer ways to find sex.

14. B_Castello

B_Castello New Member

My poor poor babe :( Do you want me to come and rub your body with alcool? ;)

Take care of yourself xxx

15. craig_uk

craig_uk Member

Albums:
    News reports document the extraordinary and not the ordinary. They tell you of people who have been murdered in bizarre and unusual ways and ignore all the others. The number of people killed by hitch hikers is very small. You are far more likely to be killed by someone you know than a stranger. Obviously be careful in everything you do but living in fear because of a horror film or news report is not the way to live life.

16. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you are hitchhiking for sex you have mental issues.

17. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

You have a good point of view Craig, and I can agree, however I dont live my life in fear. I just live my life with caution, and there are just some things I wouldnt recommend, like picking up hitchhikers. Other than an thank you and pat on the back, what would you gain ? And it possibly could turn out bad, so i personally wouldnt take the chance...

18. saabman

saabman New Member

OMG!!! LMFAO!!!! The dude needs to get a grip - dontcha think?? p-a-r-n-o-i-a.....

19. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

Better to be paranoid then to end up with your throat cut sweetheart.

I wouldnt make fun of, or dismiss what you call "my paranoia" so quickly.

We can each live our lives the way we choose. I hope I dont read about you in the newspaper someday...

20. drumstyck

drumstyck New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted