anyone had their suspensory ligament released?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by 098matt, Jul 12, 2011.

1. 098matt

098matt Member

Anyone had it done? Did it increase length?

2. Ronado

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nope, but I heard around an inch increase but your dick wont stand up but lay like its flacid

3. 098matt

098matt Member

So worth doing it? I have been stretching a couple years and have gained 1/2" in EL.. but I can feel that I am tight against the ligament now.

4. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    When you have it snipped, you need to keep it in a traction device (an extender). Many of us, I'm sure, don't care if a penis stands straight up when erect (I find it a huge turn off) so that's hardly an issue. Much more impressive to me to see a nice slab of meat hanging down. Anyway, I suggest checking out Thunder's Place and PEgym. If I remember right, from reading on those sites, the traction device is needed to keep your dingus from trying to creep inside after the ligament is cut. I find those devices uncomfortable but if you feel the possible discomfort is worth it, read into it some more and make your decision.

5. 098matt

098matt Member

Got it done. We'll see what happens from here.

6. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    thats courageous! am very interested in knowing how it goes. just for info..how big did you hang before the snips?

7. canuck_pa

Gold Member

It would be interesting to see before and after pix and stats.

Does anyone know if it effects the ability to get and maintain an erection?

8. D_Audemar_Awfulass

D_Audemar_Awfulass Account Disabled

Nope. The techniques are more advanced now and that doesnt happen anymore. Of course, provided you choose a suregon who has learned the advanced techniques.

9. Ronado

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    nice, I always wanted to be an extra inch, but surgery is too expensive

10. D_Audemar_Awfulass

One of the best doctors out there for this operates from Tijuana/San Diego for three thousand dollars. Prices have come down.

11. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

Don't! The reason phalloplasty has moved to Tijuana is because the California Medical Board and other states in the U.S. have put this type of plastic surgery under the microscope. Nearly as important for surgeons, Mexico is beyond the reach of U.S. malpractice attorneys that have filed class action suits against at least one very high visibility doctor who has subsequently had his medical license revoked.

Of all the patients who have undergone suspensory and fundiform ligament release for phallic lengthening, very few have found the benefits outweighed the risks. And don't get started on the topic of dermal grafts.

12. D_Audemar_Awfulass

WRONG. Many many doctors do this surgery in the USA. Many. So do some searching before making statements like this with no basis in reality.

If you really want to learn anything anything from this type of surgeryu I suiggest you read the experienceds from those who have had it. The best forujm for that currently is Phalloboard, version two.

13. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    sounds like a womans undergarment

14. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

Anybody who goes down to Dr. Comacho's office in TJ, be my guest- it's their penis. Danny Salas from Phallocare has been emailing results from that surgeon. Tijuana Plastic Surgeons,Tijuana Plastic Surgery,Certified Plastic Surgeons Tijuana

There could indeed be many doctors who do this surgery but those with a good track record are extremely rare. Whitehead has retired and a physician down in Florida has mixed results. In California, Brian Rosenthal (Beverly Hills Surgical) located on La Cienega Blvd. has been in the business for about twenty years since his start with the notorious Dr. Rosenstein, the butcher of Culver City.

The number of phallo-surgeons took a hit with the forced retirement of Gary Rheinschild. The doctor who took over his office in Anaheim Hills also had his license yanked after he did the hanky-panky with a female breast enlargement patient while her husband was in the waiting room. :blowjob: Yup, these phallo-surgeons are an interesting bunch.

If there is a doctor beyond reproach he is Dr. Gary Alter on Bedford Dr. in Beverly Hills. Most of his business is corrective surgery from the numerous VY-plasty, dermal graft and Alloderm disasters that come flooding into his office from other surgeons.

Good luck.

Draft saved Draft deleted