anyone had this issue before?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by lawliet, Apr 14, 2011.

1. lawliet

lawliet New Member

i'm a college student, in a pretty serious relationship right now with my gf, we've been dating for a little more than a year and both of us have pretty rampant sex drives.

it's to the point where we fuck probably at least 1-2 times per day, and are always eager for more. however, i lately feel like my dick is straight up sore and raw after so much sex and messing around. it feels raw and sore right around the skin that gathers just below the head, with a red sore spot or two along there (cut, if it makes any difference). i'm thinking it could just be the the combination of friction and frequency during our sex, but am not sure.

sorry if this is an odd question, but i'd appreciate any insight. as it is now, it actually is painful for me to have sex with my girl, or have her go down on me, etc. i just want to be back in full working order!

2. D_Percival Pohquer

D_Percival Pohquer New Member

I have that sometimes, in not troubled by it

3. thorprep

thorprep Member

Albums:
    I had a grlfriend in college - we were like rabbits. We'd go at it endlessly until we crashed out and then start up again when we awoke - usually 2 or 3 times at night, 1 or 2 times in the a.m. The only thing that kept us both alive was that we took a few days off each week. By the time we'd take a break we were both sore - I'd be rubbed raw in spots - it hurt! But, taking those few days off just made us hornier when we got back together.

Try to take two or three days off and see how it goes. I bet you'll be even more excited when you do get it on again.

4. parchissi

Gold Member

For what its worth - make sure you are well lubricated - seems the best option for us. Cheers.

Draft saved Draft deleted