anyone have a big dick email address?

ssongs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A few times on various sexual encounter sites, which will go un-named, I've seen contact info that obviously states the fact that so-and-so has a big dick. Email address like bigdick4u@yahoo.com and hairyfatcock@hotmail.com and other variations are fairly common. Anyone have one like this? What's your particular flare on it?

I thought of this today when I was talking to my car insurance company. They were making sure that my contact info was correct and when I was giving them my email address I thought that it would be pretty funny to say something like "bigcockcummer@google.com" or "vagsplitter@hotmail.com." The person I was talking to on the phone was female and I could just imagine her kind of blushing or maybe getting offended and asking me for a more appropriate address. Anyone have a story like that?

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I imagine that most people with e-mail addresses like those also have a "normal" address for non-LPSG-type communications. I mean, would they really use an account like that for e-mailing their parents, co-workers, etc.?!?

Steve :tongue:

smith2267

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"vagsplitter", LMAO
A few times on various sexual encounter sites, which will go un-named, I've seen contact info that obviously states the fact that so-and-so has a big dick. Email address like bigdick4u@yahoo.com and hairyfatcock@hotmail.com and other variations are fairly common. Anyone have one like this? What's your particular flare on it?

I thought of this today when I was talking to my car insurance company. They were making sure that my contact info was correct and when I was giving them my email address I thought that it would be pretty funny to say something like "bigcockcummer@google.com" or "vagsplitter@hotmail.com." The person I was talking to on the phone was female and I could just imagine her kind of blushing or maybe getting offended and asking me for a more appropriate address. Anyone have a story like that?