anyone have a big dick email address?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by ssongs, May 1, 2009.

1. ssongs

ssongs Active Member

Albums:
    A few times on various sexual encounter sites, which will go un-named, I've seen contact info that obviously states the fact that so-and-so has a big dick. Email address like bigdick4u@yahoo.com and hairyfatcock@hotmail.com and other variations are fairly common. Anyone have one like this? What's your particular flare on it?

I thought of this today when I was talking to my car insurance company. They were making sure that my contact info was correct and when I was giving them my email address I thought that it would be pretty funny to say something like "bigcockcummer@google.com" or "vagsplitter@hotmail.com." The person I was talking to on the phone was female and I could just imagine her kind of blushing or maybe getting offended and asking me for a more appropriate address. Anyone have a story like that?

2. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    I imagine that most people with e-mail addresses like those also have a "normal" address for non-LPSG-type communications. I mean, would they really use an account like that for e-mailing their parents, co-workers, etc.?!?

Steve :tongue:

3. smith2267

smith2267 Member

Albums:
    "vagsplitter", LMAO

4. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Those are hotmail and yahoo accounts. Too easy to get and have multiple ones for different purposes.

5. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

Very true indeed.....i might open another i think.....organicbuttplug@ hotmail.com

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Part of one of mine isn't about big dicks.. but lol it has 'devil rider' in it.

7. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

Exactly! :biggrin1:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice