anyone have a big dick email address?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by ssongs, May 1, 2009.

1. ssongs

ssongs Active Member

Albums:
    A few times on various sexual encounter sites, which will go un-named, I've seen contact info that obviously states the fact that so-and-so has a big dick. Email address like bigdick4u@yahoo.com and hairyfatcock@hotmail.com and other variations are fairly common. Anyone have one like this? What's your particular flare on it?

I thought of this today when I was talking to my car insurance company. They were making sure that my contact info was correct and when I was giving them my email address I thought that it would be pretty funny to say something like "bigcockcummer@google.com" or "vagsplitter@hotmail.com." The person I was talking to on the phone was female and I could just imagine her kind of blushing or maybe getting offended and asking me for a more appropriate address. Anyone have a story like that?

2. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    I imagine that most people with e-mail addresses like those also have a "normal" address for non-LPSG-type communications. I mean, would they really use an account like that for e-mailing their parents, co-workers, etc.?!?

Steve :tongue:

3. smith2267

smith2267 Member

Albums:
    "vagsplitter", LMAO

4. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Those are hotmail and yahoo accounts. Too easy to get and have multiple ones for different purposes.

5. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

Very true indeed.....i might open another i think.....organicbuttplug@ hotmail.com

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Part of one of mine isn't about big dicks.. but lol it has 'devil rider' in it.

7. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

Exactly! :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted