Anyone have a scrotum piercing?

D_Fizzy Cola Bottles

Experimental Member
Media
Hey,

I've been wanting to get hafada (piercing on the front left side flesh of the scrotum) for a year and a day. But something always stops me. Already pierced in other parts of my body, to include a 6 gauge in my tongue, this would be the most hardcore venture.

I'm figuring I should do it before the peak of summer when the balls get all sweaty during the day... he he.

Anyway, any reports of experiences anyone has had with this type of piercing would be greatly appreciated. Are there any annoyances, aggravations, bad vibes, bad dreams to be had? Or worse--injuries?

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have a 000 gauge ring at the bottom of my sac. had it 10 yrs now. love it. also have a 0 ga pa
i found the best care for new scrotal piercings is keeping it clean and soaking it in sea salt until it heals good luck:eek:

ethos123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rjp1346 - was your hafada pierced at 6ga or did you size up? I'm thinking about one myself - always freeball and thought the feeling would be nice.

zero_ga

Experimental Member
Media
I have a ladder 8 piercings up the center of my scrotum, I use bars with 10 mm balls on each side all but one are 4 ga and one is 2 ga I started with 12 ga and after healing streached to larger size...... rings make to much noise when walking in the past so i use bars now.

rjp1346

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ethos123, pierced at 10g and sized up. Have replaced part of my ladder, now have 5 rungs at 8g each. Pierced some time ago but didn't close up, so it was replace the jewelry and away you go.

texascpo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have 4 Lorums and 2 Hafs and really do love them. Each one was started at 10ga. The four Lorums are 2ea 2ga and 2ea 4ga CBRs. The Hafs are both 4ga CBRs now and they are quite fun to have and are about 18 months old. I say go for it. The fun alone is worth the quick sting of the needle.

Discovery

Experimental Member
Media
A ball piercing would look hot on the right guy but I for think I could do that on my own. Maybe go knows buy that's got to be uncomfortable? Who's had it done and can tell us?

Discovery

Experimental Member
Media

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Leave mine in all the time:
dble hafada on one side (with 10g rings)
centre line scrotum 6g (has been up to 00g)
guiche 4g (it's sometimes uncomfortable)

Also have a frenum piercing - nothing in it at the moment, but sometimes wear a ring - the weight feels great!

Did all exept the first of mine myself - started at about 14g and stretched up over time

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
anyone have their sack pierced i just got mine done and i would like some recommendations on underwear
i have mine pierced at the bottom of the sac.i have gone up to 000ga. but usually stay at zero ga to cut down on the noise.i also have a large 00 ga pa. good luck

Reactions: wantlowballs