Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't posted any nude photographs of myself that show my face, but I have shared some with friends that I trust and I haven't had any reason to believe that my trust has been betrayed. That's not posting.

You have to take into consideration that nothing that you post here is 100% secure. At one time, I had a facial picture posted here, but it was only face, no body. That was the detachment with the photographs of sharing my body and my face simultaneously that I felt comfortable with...since nothing is 100% secure.

sfniceguy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ditto. I will post face, or body, but not both in same pic. I just think that's safer. And yes, then share what you want with trusted friends privately.

I haven't posted any nude photographs of myself that show my face, but I have shared some with friends that I trust and I haven't had any reason to believe that my trust has been betrayed. That's not posting.

You have to take into consideration that nothing that you post here is 100% secure. At one time, I had a facial picture posted here, but it was only face, no body. That was the detachment with the photographs of sharing my body and my face simultaneously that I felt comfortable with...since nothing is 100% secure.

Cougar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I shared a copy of the 2 photos I have in my gallery with a friend that had my face in it. Then the friendship went south and I always wondered if he posted it anywhare on the web, and if it will come back to bite me in the ass one day,

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I shared a copy of the 2 photos I have in my gallery with a friend that had my face in it. Then the friendship went south and I always wondered if he posted it anywhare on the web, and if it will come back to bite me in the ass one day,

I did the same. Seems the moment he got the pic, the friendship dissolved. We haven't spoken to each other since that time. Strange but true and I can't get an answer. I won't do it again.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I did regret in the past yeah...
A liitle bit too much of attention... Just posted a new one, but eyes covered, subtle of course, but I'm amazed that it really makes me less recognisable, although others would say it doesn't make me less recognisable.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It sucks when one person just KILLS your motivation to befriend other people. The love is gone. You trust no one and you have to walk around with this WALL up just in case, lol.

It's the one apple spoiling the bunch. That's all because I was about to go to another level entirely. Almost got fired up=).

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have brefly posted a couple of face pics in my gallery here without any nudity. Took them down after a day or so.

My regular f*buddy and I once messed around live on another site. My face was shown some, his quite a bit. While we were giving quite a show (over 700 viewers) a friend of his texted him as he watched us live. That freaked me out so we turned the camera off. Over the next 12 hours four more people we knew admitted seeing/watching us. Nothing terrible happened, though a coworker of my buddy started hitting on him hard after seeing us. Nonetheless, no more of that for me.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am not bashful about my body or about being seen naked, and I like having a gallery on this site. However, I have never considered posting any photos showing my face. My reluctance does not owe to shame or shyness, but rather mere caution. Once you make photos of yourself publicly available, you lose control of them. If they make your identity obvious, then you run the risk of them being used or shared in a way that you might not want. Personal circumstances, of course, drive what's comfortable for different individuals. As for me, some people think I am dignified, conservative, and staright-laced. I don't want to blow my cover to just anyone. :)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have mixed feelings about nude pics...some are really hot...but does anyone have any regrets for posting a nude pic of themselves that shows his/her face?
My face, no; my body yes. I have briefly posted a face pic, in the past and always had a positive response. Unfortunately, I have often received snarky, to down right evil, and cruel remarks from gay men on my pussy pics. Don't even get me started on why gay men are perusing pussy pics anyway. :rolleyes::mad: