Anyone Have Family Members on LPSG Also?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe my future husband is here, but he doesn't know it yet.
:cool: As do I! :cool:

I've not recognized anyone, i did tell one of my husbands co-workers about this place. He doesnt have internet at home so i dont think he would access the place at work since he is pretty private. I do wonder every now again if he has seen his bosses wife get a hard slamming on the links i give to my xtube vids....that would be strange for the company Christmas party conversation...
Yikes! :eek: What on earth possessed you to share such information with your husbands co-workers?!? :confused::eek::rolleyes:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know if any of my family members are on here or not. I know that my best friend and an ex boyfriend of mine are members here, but I don't think either of them have been on in months. I've told my brother and uncle about this site, and my dad knows about it, but if any of them have joined, I haven't been informed - which is quite alright with me.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Not co-workers, just a guy that i got into a really really candid sex conversation with at the pub. We were drunk and he recently seperated from his long time girlfriend and was bitching about the dry spell of sex and how hard its going to be to get to know another woman that way. And i went on about how nice it was not having to be in the dating world, plus it would be hard to top the sex i get at home, yadda yadda...somehow we got to walking with a limp from getting good sex and then he asked something like "Oh yeah, is he packin?" and i said he was, and then we shared funny stories about what its like to have a big cock and the weird things you run into in your sex life. Its obvious the dude wasnt lying since he shared so many of the same inconveniences it could hold. He's a cool guy, young, goodlooking and obviously needs some sex. So i thought hey, here's LPSG- "my dirty little secret" now go knock yourself out. I think it would be interesting to see him on here. He would contribute to some great conversations!

I hope that makes sense how that came about...

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was getting ready to respond and just noticed Gnothiseauton's message...same thing here. I ran across a former college roommate on here. No family members so far...at least to my knowledge.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just curious if anyone has a family member that is also on LPSG?

I know some people's spouse, boyfriend or girlfriend are also LPSG members, but I was thinking brother, sister, parent, child, or even cousin, uncle, etc.
As far as I know, only my nephew. We discovered it accidentally when sharing a computer a while back. (he had left his bookmarked listings visible when I went over to check on a news item. I mumbled something about it, and he began to fidget). I have no idea if he is on this site still, or if he came here because of size. It was awkward enough having made the discovery and then having had a short conversation about the Internet. Don't ask me who he is (name here) or any details, he is over 18 and we respect each other's privacy.

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been curious about it for a while I know a brother in law of mine has talked about this site. Have heard his wife and a son make comments about some of the post on here. So they may be on here often, not sure, it is thier business and I don't intrude.