Anyone Have Good Info on What Causes a Penis to Curve Up or Down?

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've always been curious about this because my penis curves up and I've always wanted it to either be straight out or curve down. :frown1::rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure as long as I can remember mine curved up. I remember starting to masturbate in the third grade and I would use an upward motion so it must have been curved up then too.

Also, when I was growing up I never realized that a penis could be straight out and erect or curved down and erect... I always thought they had to go up to be erect! :tongue: So I also always thought guys with straight out or downward curved cocks had HUGE dicks because they "weren't even fully hard yet" - lol silly me.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had someone tell me once that they thought their penis curved to the right because he always jacked off with his right hand and he suspected that he "trained" it to go to the right because he didn't always jack off straight up and down. No idea if there's any truth to that, though. :tongue:

I found this though, if it helps any.

cdarro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Current medical opinion is that it is caused by an uneven growth of the corpora cavernosa. I believe that infections of the urinary tract can also cause curvatures