Anyone have Musical Talent?

rainfletcher: sammygirly,

I'm wondering...what would the criteria be for 'ms LPSG'?? Woman with the largest penis? Or the woman who is most supportive of large penises? This could be a whole other thread.... ;)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Baritone. I can also play drums.

@rainfletcher:
I don't know, but I'm guessing sammy is Miss American Pie. Oh, was that a groan I hear?

ational: Classically trained violinist currently playing in a local symphony.

(And doing IT as a day job.)

blakeley: I have an undergraduate degree in piano performance, and graduate degrees in organ performance and choral conducting. Not that the degrees really "mean" anything in this life, I just love my musical career as well as my xtra-musical activities. I thoroughly enjoy conducting choirs and orchestras, waving my wand in their faces ;)

awellhungboi: I sing, play piano, and write songs. Gothy dark ballad type stuff. Been in a few bands, some good, some bad. To relax I like to play and sing standards: Cole Porter, Gershwin, Richard Rodgers, etc.

Do, re, mi!

norseman: Huh, dick size and musical talent..who woulda thunk it ? As for me, piano, organ, harpsichord, folk guitar, and most recently (I'm currently studying) harp. My singing voice is a strong baritone with a two octave range.

7x6andchg: Play: Bass fiddle, but not for years and years. Can still read music and if given one could probably pluck something out.

Also sing (baritone)...and that's the kind of music I really prefer to make.

Anyone else notice we have few if any tenors here amongst the men? Must be something pulling on the vocal cords to make them longer and the voice deeper...hmm... ;D

7x6&C

tott666: When I was a kid I could sing beautifully. Then my voice changed and I haven't really been able to since then. It's a shame because I love to sing.

Btw, when my voice changed it was very abrubt. My voice got really hoarse for a day and the day after I had my adult voice. I noticed that some guys went through a more gradual transition where the voice would crack and go from low to high and back again.

aussiechick63: I can sing a bit..
Whether anyone else thinks so is another story, but I do enjoy it.
It makes me feel good.

Solis24: I am not one to draw conclusions or to even issue hypotheses when it comes to finding other signs that hint at being well endowed but this certainly is taking a very interesting turn... I would hence like to encourage all those lurkers out there (and the regulars too of course) to post up a little note, if you have any musical inclinations, whatever they may be. This would just be so terrific if we found a second common trait linking a vast number of us, aside from enjoying intelligent discussions on forums (;

AnonyMs: [quote author=Solis24 link=board=meetgreet;num=1051773253;start=24#29 date=05/03/03 at 13:35:41] I would hence like to encourage all those lurkers out there (and the regulars too of course) to post up a little note, if you have any musical inclinations, whatever they may be. [/quote]that is not a pun, is it? I wonder if we should have a poll - got musical talent, yes/no. And as math and music are closely related, I bet there may be a high percentage on the board with exceptional math skills as well.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=norseman link=board=meetgreet;num=1051773253;start=24#25 date=05/02/03 at 15:33:07]Huh, dick size and musical talent..who woulda thunk it ?[/quote]

Well, why do you think women like a man with an instrument?

prepstudinsc: [quote author=AnonyMs link=board=meetgreet;num=1051773253;start=24#30 date=05/03/03 at 13:56:47]
And as math and music are closely related, I bet there may be a high percentage on the board with exceptional math skills as well.  
[/quote]

I always hated math, but did well in it, except for Algebra. I used to do all sorts of geometry problems without any kind of trouble. I knew that I was going to be a professional musician, so I always argued that I would only have to count to 4 or 6. I figured that I could always hire someone to do my accounting and I could hire out any other mathmatical problems I needed to figure out.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=jonb link=board=meetgreet;num=1051773253;start=24#31 date=05/03/03 at 16:59:24]

Well, why do you think women like a man with an instrument?[/quote]

Well, I can offer an antique organ.

Pecker

drrionelli: I play several instruments (with varying degress of success). As far as singing, NO success...at all...ever...period. ;D

like_a_UB_Bull: I'm in an a cappella group, sing low bass pretty well. I can play the sax. I'm also pretty well-known for my knowledge of the modern music scene, particularly rock and underground hardcore and heavy metal.

gigantikok: I want to learn how to play the trumpet...haven't picked it up yet though. It's really hard. :-/

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I'm sure there are more than enough people even on here that know how to adequately play a skin flute. (What... you know you were wanting to make the pun, too!)

Seriously though, no real musical talent here, but I would love to learn how to play the bass guitar.

Javierdude22: On Topic: Vocalist, played in a few bands...lotta fun. Paino and Guitar as well....guitar kinda basic though.

Off topic: its kinda fun to see how weer looking for things to explain well endowment. But lets be real...lotta people got music talent, and having a big one doesnt explain it or vice versa. But i do like the thread a lot...good to see some new things in common here

J

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=gigantikok link=board=meetgreet;num=1051773253;start=36#36 date=05/06/03 at 23:43:53]I want to learn how to play the trumpet...haven't picked it up yet though.  It's really hard. :-/[/quote]

You could be a good tromboner. (What? After that 'really hard' ref, you weren't thinking of that?)