Anyone have my "pour" video?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by faceking, Jan 27, 2007.

1. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I had a catastrophic hard drive failure, and am looking to get some / all of the videos I made. I had posted, through RapidShare too... the "pour" video. It's a close-up of squeezing my head, so I don't shoot... it inverts for about half the video, then goes frostie machine. PM me if you have it. I'll even post it back up here..

2. RoyalT

RoyalT New Member

If you know the filename or maybe your username there is a way to search rapidshare:

faceking pour - RapidFox Search

And a way to do it via google if you type 'search rapidshare' into google. Click the techrecipies link.

If you weren't a premium member files disappear after 30 days of inactivity so if it was a long time ago, not much chance of finding it.

3. faceking

Albums:
    Thank you but no... it seems that files on Rapidshare with some non-activity get deleted.... I only shared them with a few ppl vs. publically posting and getting a bunch of continual downloads :(

4. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Nope, I have a few others, but not that one. Hmmph, serves you right for not sharing with ME. :tongue::wink::biggrin1:

5. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    Feel for ya dude. I lost a lotta stuff in the storm including several personal video tapes (none of which i ever got the chance to convert to mpegs-this was pre-digital stuff) and literally hundreds of shots that I foolishly didn't get to save on disk. Someone I never met was kind enough to send me a bunch of pix I had posted in various places over the years and I was able to recover more from a zip disk that wasn't too badly damaged. But I lost a whole lotta shots. Bummer, guy. Hope you can find em.

6. faceking

Albums:
    Thank you for the kind words... but in the grand scheme of things... it's beyond #101 of my current quests. ;-) We'll be alright... was a damn fine shot, those that have seen can attest.... but oh well... guess I'll have to start making more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice