Anyone have my "pour" video?

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a catastrophic hard drive failure, and am looking to get some / all of the videos I made. I had posted, through RapidShare too... the "pour" video. It's a close-up of squeezing my head, so I don't shoot... it inverts for about half the video, then goes frostie machine. PM me if you have it. I'll even post it back up here..

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you know the filename or maybe your username there is a way to search rapidshare:

faceking pour - RapidFox Search

And a way to do it via google if you type 'search rapidshare' into google. Click the techrecipies link.

If you weren't a premium member files disappear after 30 days of inactivity so if it was a long time ago, not much chance of finding it.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you know the filename or maybe your username there is a way to search rapidshare:

faceking pour - RapidFox Search

And a way to do it via google if you type 'search rapidshare' into google. Click the techrecipies link.

If you weren't a premium member files disappear after 30 days of inactivity so if it was a long time ago, not much chance of finding it.

Thank you but no... it seems that files on Rapidshare with some non-activity get deleted.... I only shared them with a few ppl vs. publically posting and getting a bunch of continual downloads :(

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thank you but no... it seems that files on Rapidshare with some non-activity get deleted.... I only shared them with a few ppl vs. publically posting and getting a bunch of continual downloads :(
Nope, I have a few others, but not that one. Hmmph, serves you right for not sharing with ME. :tongue::wink::biggrin1:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Feel for ya dude. I lost a lotta stuff in the storm including several personal video tapes (none of which i ever got the chance to convert to mpegs-this was pre-digital stuff) and literally hundreds of shots that I foolishly didn't get to save on disk. Someone I never met was kind enough to send me a bunch of pix I had posted in various places over the years and I was able to recover more from a zip disk that wasn't too badly damaged. But I lost a whole lotta shots. Bummer, guy. Hope you can find em.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Feel for ya dude. I lost a lotta stuff in the storm including several personal video tapes (none of which i ever got the chance to convert to mpegs-this was pre-digital stuff) and literally hundreds of shots that I foolishly didn't get to save on disk. Someone I never met was kind enough to send me a bunch of pix I had posted in various places over the years and I was able to recover more from a zip disk that wasn't too badly damaged. But I lost a whole lotta shots. Bummer, guy. Hope you can find em.

Thank you for the kind words... but in the grand scheme of things... it's beyond #101 of my current quests. ;-) We'll be alright... was a damn fine shot, those that have seen can attest.... but oh well... guess I'll have to start making more.