Anyone have personal experience with a penis extender?

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have made great gains with hanging and pumping but I will be working at home for 6 mths. Want to try an extender. Never tried one and I think I maxed my hanging gains.

Anyone have personal experience with one and can recommend a good one?
Thanks,

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Have made great gains with hanging and pumping but I will be working at home for 6 mths. Want to try an extender. Never tried one and I think I maxed my hanging gains.

Thanks,
The Phallosan Forte is the best solution, it's the only one that you can keep wearing whilst outside in public.
I created a cheaper replica which I wore for a few months last year, you have to be careful not to overdo it like I did, you can end up with blood blisters on the glans if you build up tension too quickly.
I previously wore a "Jez" style spring loaded rod extender with which I wasted hours of my life for little gain. There was no way I could wear it outside without walking weirdly, I ended up putting on weight due to inactivity.

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Phallosan Forte is the best solution, it's the only one that you can keep wearing whilst outside in public.
I created a cheaper replica which I wore for a few months last year, you have to be careful not to overdo it like I did, you can end up with blood blisters on the glans if you build up tension too quickly.
I previously wore a "Jez" style spring loaded rod extender with which I wasted hours of my life for little gain. There was no way I could wear it outside without walking weirdly, I ended up putting on weight due to inactivity.

Did you gain with the Phallosoan?

tex9nch

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Thanks,
What kind of gains have you seen with pumping? Are they permanent gains?

FinnCorgi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm doing a year experiment with my design. Kind of like the jes extender, but the part that grips the shaft and glans is a clamp and a neoprene cloth that grips and cushions my member from slippage, also set screws to keep the position from migrating. Still going, 8 hours a day, 4 hours divide with a 15 minute break between each hour. I've said before, it consumes my life, even takes out socialization. Schedule is pretty strict and I take the 15 minute break regardless if I feel I can go longer. Monitoring blood flow and being consistent is a constant concern. I have made a gain that is under an inch and I won't each an inch gain until next year. The advertised gain is unlikely. Doing it 8 hours allows tissue expansion. Any longer it can result in solf glans during erections, weak erections and numbness. I always adjust the extender the last 15 minutes of the hour to an extra length before taking the break to get the tendons use to the stress and length of stretch. 3/4 of an inch gain is all I managed, but it's grooling sometimes when all you want to do is chill out after a workout or get home from work. It's easy to say "Keep at it" but it's so much harder and I took a two month rest because I really needed it. I have 4 more months to reach the year goal and then I will see about continuing my routine with the extender and jelqing, which is necessary for encouraging blood flow.

rangisrovus19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just received an ESL40 stretching system and have been wearing it for a few days now. I am pleased with it so far, and once I really get used to using it normally, I hope to see some results soon...

moonvisage

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been using an X4 Labs penis extender,3 months on and a couple of months off,for about a year now.I have seen no gains at all,absolute zero erection difference from my normal 5 inches.

FinnCorgi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have been using an X4 Labs penis extender,3 months on and a couple of months off,for about a year now.I have seen no gains at all,absolute zero erection difference from my normal 5 inches.
How many hours a day? It sucks that so much time goes into this and little to no results add up. It can be frustrating and certainly a brick wall when it comes to time and consistency.

moonvisage

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Finn.Thank you for taking time to reply.I mostly hit 8 hours a day with no problem.Quite often i would hit 9 or 11 hours a day.One of the main reasons i stop for so long,is that my testicle slips through the circular hard plastic base,and i suffer very painful problems in my testicle,maybe bad bruising.I very rarely stretched it past my 5 inches in length,as it put too much strain on my groin and would cause constipation and chronic wind.People don't seem to talk much about the physical problems and pains these things can cause.The base is my main problem,not the noose.Nut saying all that,my penis was still being stretched a lot.