Anyone have sex with a trans/trans?

D_xcdfghj

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The first time I had sex with a trans was fairly hot....i sucked hur....she sucked me, then she came all over my cock and balls. When the first wet gob of cum landed on my cock; I covered my belly in spurt after spurt of creamy semen. the second time with the same trans was unremarkable...she wasn't into it and I found that a turn off.......won't be back to hur.

lowhangers335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have been with two and enjoyed both. The first was a petite black girl with a huge penis and small, developing breasts. She was a little uncomfortable but finally relaxed and I sucked her and she jacked me off. She wanted to have SRS surgery and I told her that her big cock would be gone forever but she said she hated it and wanted to be a real woman. The second was a tall skinny blonde with a small penis but very passable and sexy. She told me that her cock had shrunk quite a bit from hormones but it still got hard. I jacked her forever and sucked her as well and it took a long time for her to finally shoot a little stream of completely clear cum. I later fucked her and she got hard again from that and really liked the penetration.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've been with a few male to female trans-genders and one who was a complete sex change. Most were Hispanic or Filipino and very passable as females. There was one white "girl" with 8+ inches. Very nice and a great fuck (both give and receive). I posted a few pictures of one I used to fuck in my gallery.