Anyone have sex with an underage?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jun 10, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

dkl018: She said she was 20 (I was suspicious and thought she was 18 - still legal), I looked through her wallet "later" (read between the lines on that one) and found out she just turned 16! Girls should come with stamps on their foreheads until the're legal age.

2. Mr. Big Stuff

Mr. Big Stuff Member

Albums:
    No never happened to me. Sad thing is, in some states that still constitutes statutory rape. Yeah, I know. albeit consensual. (also I am assuming you are older than her btw.)

Just follow chris rock's advice in the future:

If she says she's twenty, and looks sixteen.... she's really twelve.

If she says she's twenty-six, and looks twenty-six....she's damn near forty.

Ken

3. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

This is a "really" good topic. :angry:

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

These guys who find themselves screwing around with underage girls, other than the fetishist, have no self-control and attempt to justify their dalliances by finding others who have the same malady so they can turn the responsibility on the victim.

They would have you think that when a guy walks down the street his penis keeps parking in every vagina it encounters regardless of the owner's wishes.

The mature man can and does say "No" to underage sex.

5. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968:
    Thank you for once again taking the high road. It's so important to have men like you, Max, Bender, Chuck, Jacinto, Heath, Jon, Orca, Palladen, etc. here to show what the gold standard is, and you are all SO appreciated!

Allie
    :wub:

6. Ecchi

Ecchi New Member

Albums:
    If Mark is the chief around here, I kinda guess that makes Pecker our shaman (or one of them anyway).

Its not that hard to ask someone their age, and if you're gonna have sex, you should at least know a FEW things about the person you're fucking.

7. Imported

Gold Member

dkl018: But she was in a bar. It's not like I don't regret it.

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

My concern, dk, is for you as well. If you aren't careful you may end up spending a long time in a place where they don't ask your age before telling you to bend over.

9. madame_zora

Gold Member

Yeah, that happened to me once. When I was 28 I met a guy, we had sex, blah, blah, he told me he was 20. He was very tall and looked easily that age. We met at a bar where you have to be 18 to get in, and they ID everyone. I saw him for several weeks before he finally told me he was 16. I would have had no other way of knowing since he had a fake id. Now, I hate perdators of the young and would never support this kind of behavior, but I'm not psychic. I think in his original post, Dkl018 had in fact asked her age, and I didn't feel that he was asking for support in his behavior as much as sharing his fear from a close call. I was dead afraid! The damage had already been done and there was no taking it back. I think it's a little unfortunate that someone who is protected under the law (which is as it should be) can come right out and lie, and they're still protected- but the person to whom they've lied is now a criminal because of their lie, with no protection. Sex with the underage is icky at best, do anything possible to aviod it. However, I do feel that an underage person who pursues someone with false information is kind of a trap. Wish there were some way to tell the difference. At my age now, really not much of a problem, lol.

10. Imported

Gold Member

dkl018:
    Bulls-eye

11. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: well on the other side of the story.
    I was the underage once.
    he was like 21 I think and I was 17.
    no I never lied about my age in any way and he didnt lie about being married.
    boy was I DUMB! :rolleyes:
    I do regret the whole thing, but at the same time it was just as much my consent as his--underage or not. 16, 17 is old enough to know what you are doing. its not like they are stupid.
    I feel that he did a wrong to me, and at the same time, he didnt do anything I didnt agree to. so I dont blame him. I am the one responsible for my choices.
    I get so sick of hearing these girls whine about being abused, or 'raped' ect.
    well, then dont go out with only half your clothes on and basically soused, many of them. and then they lie to the guy or at best lead him on. oh POOOOOR me! :rolleyes:

as far as my hisghschool ex he was 20 and I was 17. so I guess I was jail bait there as well. Even though it was completely consensual and I dont regret it in that way one bit.

My husband and I got engaged when I was 17. Again, everything we did was mutually consenting. So, I&#39;m old enough to decide I will marry him, but not old enough to decide I want to sleep with him. <_<
    thats about as mixed up as saying you are old enough to join the military, but the young sap cant have a beer lol&#33;

I felt then and still do that at 16 or 17 I&#39;m old enough to decide myself if I want to have sex consentually. And I agree that the laws are messed up. Sad that one can get in trouble for HER lying. And nowadays lots of girls look older than their age easily.
    The thing is though, if their is any sort of relationship with a good foundation, you will know eachothers age. Otherwise you are most likely using her (or him) just for a good time. And it is WRONG at any age to lead someone to think you want a relationship, when all you are after is sex.

Tender

12. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Everyone sexually active ought to know what constitutes the age of consent. It varies from country to country, and in the US, from state to state. Here in Louisiana, 17 is the age of consent, but over half the states in the US have 16 as the age. Check out http://www.ageofconsent.com and see what is legal where you live. It could save you some embarassment. (BTW ... I have actually checked a couple ID&#39;s of prospective sexual partners&#33;)

13. Shelby

Gold Member

When I was sixteen and working as an orderly at a hospital I was seduced by an extremely hot, married 29 yr old RN. We did in empty rooms, unused stairwells, the supply room upstairs, damn near anywhere we could find all over that hospital. This went on for over a year. It was great but I started getting paranoid because she started paging me to her wing so often that I thought it was conspicuous. I feel bad (now - didn&#39;t then) about her being married and all but overall no regrets.

Also, when I was 17 a 14 year old that looked 19 (especially naked) and I did it after riding my dirt bike to a swimming hole and skinny dipping. Since we were both technically minors does that still make me a perve? This girl already had a reputation for promiscuity so I wasn&#39;t treading on virgin territory or anything.

14. lellelind

lellelind Member

It never happened to me.
    Many years ago it happened to a friend of mine. He was 22 or so at the time. He met a girl and she said she was 17. They made their rounds in the bed. A few days later he found out she was only 14...
    15 is legal age in Sweden.

15. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: I had it happen one time, I met a guy who said he was 19. He wasn&#39;t in school and worked full time and lived with a friend from work. It was only after we were involved in a bad car wreck inwhich he was injured that I found out he was only 16
    ( I was 26) his mother came into the exam room I was in with a cop and told me to NEVER contact him again. Several years later I had a 17yo chasing after me and I finally gave in a couple weeks after his 18th birthday and we were together for 2 years. Funny thing is I just found out the legal age in IN is 16( I held out for nothing)

P.S. DMW thanks for that link things like that are nice to know

16. jonb

Gold Member

dkl018: Not me. But when I was 14, I slept with this 20-year-old woman. Since she was white, I really couldn&#39;t pursue the courts even if I wanted to.

Pecker: Well, the age of consent itself is arbitrary. (In Japan, it&#39;s 13&#33;) But I&#39;ll say that we need some law for this to protect girls from various social pressures for them to have sex.

Ecchi: Shaman? I didn&#39;t know the LPSG was based in Nei Monggol. Are there even computers in Nei Monggol?

DMW: Wonderful site. I&#39;ll add, each reserve has its own rules too, but unless you live in out West, those are less important.

17. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

I have a rule of thumb which works: If you&#39;re freaked out by the way I act, you&#39;re too young&#33;

Anyway, I just find the idea of sex between minors really gross. Heck, I don&#39;t find 16 year olds attractive, I mean, "where&#39;s the fat?", it&#39;s gross and puke inducing as far as I&#39;m concerned.

Give me an older, mature and experienced woman anyday...like Zora? :lol:

18. madame_zora

Gold Member

Tender, thanks for the post. That is exactly what I was trying to say. I think if the underage person is the pursuer, all bets should be off. I had a 21 yr old b/f when I was 14 and I pursued him. It was fun, we were happy and no one got hurt. We were together for a year and a half (my mom was so pleased, lol). The experience I shared before with the underage guy upset me because he lied to me and I didn&#39;t get to make a choice, which is not fair. Fortunaltely, no problems resulted, and I am relieved to now find out that 16 is cinsidered an age of consent- whew&#33; Been sweating that one out for years. I really hate molesters and pervs of that kind, would never want to be one of them. But when someone hot is pursuing you, it&#39;s very easy to give in, especially when you honestly feel you&#39;ve done what you can to get at the truth. (DMW, I checked his ID too, it was a very convincing fake ID, even fooled the police).

19. Imported

Gold Member

LoveGirl: Like I&#39;ve said before to many other people, I believe that a 13 year old can be mature enough for sex where a 20 year old might not. It really depends on the person. Do you think Michael Jackson was EVER mature enough for sex? :lol:

20. Charles88

Charles88 New Member

I had sex with an underage girl, but that was when I was under 18, so I guess it doesn&#39;t really count.

Draft saved Draft deleted