Anyone have sex with an underage?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by LoveGirl@Jun 11 2004, 08:00 PM
I believe that a 13 year old can be mature enough for sex where a 20 year old might not.
Try convincing a judge. It's not smart to disregard the legal issue involved. Statutory rape is still statutory rape, and still a crime, regardless of the 'maturiy' of the underaged party.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by LoveGirl@Jun 11 2004, 12:00 PM
Like I've said before to many other people, I believe that a 13 year old can be mature enough for sex where a 20 year old might not. It really depends on the person. Do you think Michael Jackson was EVER mature enough for sex? :lol:
Is this the female or the male? As I said, in Japan, it's 13. Probably the lowest on the planet. Except for Thailand (no m/m AOC) or Oman (no m/f AOC).

Javierdude22: Thailand, if there ever was a disgraceful country when it comes to underage sex. And not to mention the fat Europeans (especially Germans and Dutch somehow) who past the half-a-century mark a while ago, walking hand in hand with a thirteen year old kid whom they 'hired' services from for a week.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't mean to be a prude, but why are we even hashing out this topic....at least in the USA, sex with a minor is ILLEGAL. Pure and simple. Even if it's consentual, it's still illegal. That's just the way the law is. You can't do it, you might get away with it, but let one of the parties get pissed off and go to the police, and you are in for a lot of problems down the road, because the older party is then labeled as a sex offender. It's not just men, it's women, and it's not just older people, it can be a 17 year old girl making advances on a 13 year old boy. Let's take the high road and let this topic die a quick death.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by prepstudinsc@Jun 12 2004, 01:03 PM
Even if it's consentual, it's still illegal.
By law, sex with someone under the age of consent cannot be consentual. That's why it's considered to be rape. One cannot legally consent to something until he reaches that age.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jun 12 2004, 11:25 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DoubleMeatWhopper @ Jun 12 2004, 11:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-prepstudinsc@Jun 12 2004, 01:03 PM
Even if it&#39;s consentual, it&#39;s still illegal.
By law, sex with someone under the age of consent cannot be consentual. That&#39;s why it&#39;s considered to be rape. One cannot legally consent to something until he reaches that age. [/b][/quote]
You know what I meant.....an 18 year old boy and his 17 year old girlfriend screwing is technically statutory rape, but the girl knows what she&#39;s doing. Two 16 year olds going at it know what they are doing, too, but they are technically not of age, either. Somehow, though, I don&#39;t have a problem with kids of the same age doing it but I do have a MAJOR problem with a 50 year old and a 15 year old, or even a 30 year old and a 17 year old. I don&#39;t know how I figure it, but I do. Any way, sex with a minor is wrong. Let&#39;s just drop this whole topic, before kids get brought into the discussion on the matter at hand.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by prepstudinsc@Jun 12 2004, 08:33 PM
Somehow, though, I don&#39;t have a problem with kids of the same age doing it but I do have a MAJOR problem with a 50 year old and a 15 year old, or even a 30 year old and a 17 year old. I don&#39;t know how I figure it, but I do. Any way, sex with a minor is wrong. Let&#39;s just drop this whole topic, before kids get brought into the discussion on the matter at hand.
Okay, let&#39;s leave the kids out of it and talk about the 30 year-old and the 17 year-old. In the large majority of the states (39), a 17 year-old is of the age of consent. In those states, sex between a 17 year-old and a 30 year-old is legal. Do you still have a problem with that? Is it the age difference rather the legal aspect that bothers you? If so, would you have an issue with a 25 year-old having sex with a 48 year-old? Same age difference...

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It&#39;s not the age difference, it&#39;s the fact that an 18 year old and a 16 year old are basically the same age, but a 16 year old and a 30 year old are not. A 16 year old and a 15 year old are basically the same age, but a 15 year old and a 25 year old are not. What I&#39;m saying is that we&#39;re getting into some shaky ground by even letting the topic of who has had sex with a minor even be discussed on the board.
That&#39;s part of why we had a big blow up before and why we lost people like Sammygirly, Nony, Maximillian and and few others. They had a vested interest in it because of some child sex abuse issues. I just don&#39;t think that this is a topic that needs to be discussed on the board. It has nothing to do with large penes. Let&#39;s drop the whole thing.

B_dailymail

1st Like
Media
I couldn&#39;t agree more I was sexually assualted when I was younger (due to my size) and find this topic to be a bit off colour; even though it isn&#39;t directly associated with my experiences it still isn&#39;t of much value. The link that DMW posted was very useful though and I think will answer a lot of questions but this subject in general is not relevant.
Press

twista

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In this day and age you damn near have to do a backgroud check before you sleep with someoe. With the lying lil&#39; heffas they got running around these day, they will definitely get you caught up in some trouble. As far as the legal aspect goes, it can be quite fuzzy in some areas. If a guy&#39;s 17 and his girlfriend&#39;s 15, its okay, but the day he makes 18 and she&#39;s till 15 it&#39;s problem. And unfortunately guys have been sent to prison for that exact situation. Personally, I don&#39;t have a problem with an age gap, it just depends on the stages at which the individuals are. 15 and 30 is ALOT different from 30 and 45. Adult/child vs. adult/adult.

To DMW: In Louisiana, I have unfortunatley seen many high school 16 y.o. girls having babies with 26 y.o. men. Leaving my face like :wacko:

Javierdude22: I think we&#39;re splitting hairs here.

Technically an 18 year old and 16 year is illegal. Morally we accept it in our cultures. It happens, theyre in the same mental timezone.

Technically a 30 and 17 year old is legal, but morally many of us (I understand not all) do not accept it as &#39;ok&#39; in our culture. One is relatively juvenile, the other adult.

Morally we find a 50 year old and a 25 year old weird, maybe even tacky, but it&#39;s their life.

It&#39;s not that hard.

Ecchi

Experimental Member
Media
Well I&#39;m a 22 yr. with 41 yr old ..... been with her almost 2 yrs. Make of it what you will.

Thing is, people are getting sexually informed and aware at a much younger age nowadays. I think that accounts for the younger generations becoming sexually active at surprising ages.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by twista@Jun 12 2004, 11:23 PM
As far as the legal aspect goes, it can be quite fuzzy in some areas. If a guy&#39;s 17 and his girlfriend&#39;s 15, its okay, but the day he makes 18 and she&#39;s till 15 it&#39;s problem.
It&#39;s not nearly as fuzzy as you&#39;re suggesting. If the guy&#39;s 17 and his girlfriend is 15, as you suggest, it&#39;s not okay in a legal sense in most US states. As I stated before, 39 of our states recognise a 17 year-old as being of the age of consent, therefore in those states, it&#39;s a case of someone having sex with a minor. The 17 year-old would be guilty of statutory rape. He is of the age of consent, and the 15 year-old is too young to legally consent regardless of how willing she may be. If her parents want to press the issue, her 17 year-old boyfriend can end up with a sex crime on his record. The reason I&#39;m stressing this is because I&#39;ve seen it too many times. While I was in high school I had a friend who was one week older than his girlfriend. A few days after his seventeenth birthday, he was caught having sex with his girlfriend, who would not be seventeen until two days from then. Her parents were furious. The girl admitted that she initiated the sexual action, but that didn&#39;t matter. He was of the age of consent; she was not. A sex crime is now on his record and always will be. That has been an obstacle to his application for any job that does background checks.

15 and 30 is ALOT different from 30 and 45. Adult/child vs. adult/adult.
I never said anything about 15/30. That is a completely different animal. In Louisiana 17/30 is legal; 15/30 is not. I&#39;m not talking about morality, but legality.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Invariably, on Montel or Maury (etc, etc, etc.) the guests will be a 13- 14-15 or 16-year old girl crying and moaning because her parents don&#39;t like her 18-19-20-21-year old boyfriend. The hosts will take the girl&#39;s side and try to talk the parents into accepting the boy since they are in love and SURPRISE&#33; she&#39;s 8 weeks pregnant&#33;

Neither the parents nor the hosts mention statutory rape or sexual predation. Why not? Is the chance to go on a trip to New York or LA or Chicago, stay in a luxury hotel with room service, get run around town in a limousine and paid a pittance to appear on TV worth the selling of their daughter&#39;s soul?

God help us&#33;

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Javierdude22@Jun 12 2004, 01:56 AM
Thailand, if there ever was a disgraceful country when it comes to underage sex. And not to mention the fat Europeans (especially Germans and Dutch somehow) who past the half-a-century mark a while ago, walking hand in hand with a thirteen year old kid whom they &#39;hired&#39; services from for a week.
Well, I found out from Ratbags that NAMBLA uses a German server. (I miss the days when I thought NAMBLA was just something Matt and Trey made up.)

There are other elements of the pedophilia thing here in the States: Incestuous molestation is treated better than going outside your family, and heterosexual molestation better than homosexual molestation. (There aren&#39;t really enough female perpetrators to make much of a judgment on when the molestation&#39;s reversed.) Of course, most molestation happens to be heterosexual and incestuous, so that really helps the molesters more than it hurts them.

LoveGirl: It&#39;s all the same. It&#39;s the worst crime imaginable no matter who&#39;s child or what gender they are.

LoveGirl:
Originally posted by prepstudinsc@Jun 13 2004, 09:57 AM
Not just NAMBLA, but anywhere where ANY child molestation goes on.
Your post got me thinking about the killing of children in that process. I&#39;m not saying children should die but in most cases death is far less terrible than getting molested.