Anyone here a Nudist? Ever go to a nudist camp?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by matt121matt121, Aug 18, 2007.

1. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was wondering if anyone here was a nudist/naturalist and if you had ever been to a nudist colony or a nudist summer camp.

A friend and I are considering going to nudist summer camp this comming summer and would like to hear about anyones experiences on this subject.

2. Quite Irate

Quite Irate Member

Albums:
    I frequent nude beaches, but I don't think of myself as a full time nudist.

3. aLittleOverAverage

aLittleOverAverage New Member

When I think of a summer camp, I think of a nice forested area, possibly with a pond. Therefore, bugs, and therefore, my answer would be no.

4. Meniscus

Gold Member

I been thinking about taking a day trip to Solair in Connecticut, but I always talk myself out of it. I gained a lot of weight last year, so I'm feeling pretty insecure about my body. The other reason is that I'm not really sure that I want to see other naked people, especially if they look like me.

5. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

There's no nudist camps where I live, but there are natural hot springs. The unspoken rule is that nudity is based on mutual consent. Most people know that if they go there they will probably encounter nudity - so it's cool. I don't think there's many hot springs near where you live though. They are mostly in the Rockies and the Sierras - younger mountain ranges geologically speaking where there is some geothermic activity underground.

Yeah, I totally hang out nude and walk around nude, though I have no problem putting on a pair of shorts if families are there. Sometimes families hang out totally nude together too. Hot springs tend to be in remote places - there's not a lot of them even out west - you have to drive a long ways in or hike, so there's not usually many people there at all. Some of them have been discovered though, notwithstanding their remoteness. There's a lot of them along California 395 all the way up through Oregon and Washington.

6. ftlnudist

ftlnudist New Member

matt,try nudity.it feels great and is addictive.living in ft lauderdale,no one wears bathing suits in their pools or yards.plus we have abeautiful nude beach here with tons of hot nude guys.:smile: if you're ever in town,there are always hot boys around my pool

7. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

(Just to bring this thread forward) LOL That is a great description of a nudist camp as in Bug Holler Nudist camp. In actuality, Florida has some of the best nudist resorts in the U.S. Caliente, Paradise Lakes and Cypress Cove all have first rate facilities, with sports and nightlife for all ages. Once again here are a couple of links:

CalienteResorts.com: Welcome to www.CalienteResorts.com

Nudist Resort - Clothing Optional Resort

Gentlemen, if you are well endowed I can't think of a better way to show it out in the open.

8. RussianSexDoll

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love being nude. Thats one of the things I love about the USA, there are great nudist resorts here. Almost every state here has at least one and most states have more then one. Indiana has some great ones and so does Michigan and Ohio. In the 5 years I've been here I've been to about 20 different resorts about a total of 60 times. But the best are definately here in Florida!! Check out AANR.com and you'll find out all you need to know. Nude, it's the only way to be! ;))

Meniscus... Solair is GREAT! I was there 4 years ago, great resort, great people.

9. tousnu

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Go go go. I've been to naturist gatherings a few times. People always seem more relaxed and easier to talk to, believe it or not. Besides, whay have you got to lose?

10. piercedjobbie

piercedjobbie New Member

Albums:
    I've been a nudist and member of a nudist group for about ten years. Going to a nudist club puts everyone on an equal basis and gives you the opportunity to relax and enjoy. If you're looking for "action" you had better be careful because you can get your keester tossed out pretty quick. If you are thinking of trying it then you should. What do you have to lose?

You can expect to find people that are in good physical shape, people that are overweight, people with tatoos and people with piercings. You can also expect to find a lot of mighty nice folks.

11. fleshlight_dude

Albums:
  12. Calcium

Calcium New Member

Albums:
    I feel like, if I ever go to one, I'll have a perma-boner. It doesn't even matter if I'm attracted to the people or not, I just almost always get hard when I'm actively naked.

13. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Yeah, I was like that when I was younger too, but for some reason, it's just not like that anymore.

I've seen some fatties at hot springs, but no full on boners. But it's natural to be hard or soft and most people at nude venues would be fine with it of course.

14. rich-9.8

rich-9.8 New Member

I wouldn't call myself a naturist, but I enjoy getting naked if there's anywhere I can. Parks or beaches with nude sunbathing for instance.

15. tomtwoeight

tomtwoeight New Member

16. tomtwoeight

tomtwoeight New Member

Make that clothesfree.com

17. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had totally forgotten I had started this thread.

So to update, me and my friend didn't make it to the Naturist event in the Summer of 07, but this past weekend we finally meet after all this time and went to a naturist weekend event here in florida, it was all sort of ironic that he was already planning on coming and I just happen to ask why he was coming to fl, after i just moved down here at the end of January, though I don't think he knew that as we've both been extremely busy.

But lets just say it was AWESOME, we were all totally without clothes from the time we got there till the time we left the beach, we even drove to it in true naturist style.

It was awesome to see people able to separate sex away from nakedness, except in private.

18. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

Glad to know you finally got to experience the joy of sunbathing (presumably swimming too) naked. It's a pity that often a long journey is required.

Nakedness can be separate from sex on occasions, and there are times where you almost forget that you and others are naked.

19. B_grababig1

B_grababig1 New Member

Anyone grow up in a nudist house? Go to family nudist camps in the summer?? I did and once prepubescent, found it very hot in the nights even though a family camp.

Draft saved Draft deleted