Anyone here banged a female celeb?

bumrubber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All this talk here about male celebs, their dicks, and their dick preferences, and so little talk about females and their dick preferences.

No question about it, a big dick or good body gets attention that may get you laid. And if you run in the right circles, your celebrity hookup chances are pretty good.

Any good stories?

D_Amadeus_Mofart

Account Disabled
Media
I have one I can brag about.

She's a minor celeb, I met her in Chicago last year.. Rebecca Julia Brown known as a child actress. I met her back stage at some gig, recognized her.. chatted her up.. she ended being a kinda tough wheel, but that night she came back to my hotel room and I just destroyed her. She made noises I didn't know was possible.

Note: We were both 18 at the time, no laws broken.

Last edited:

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
All this talk here about male celebs, their dicks, and their dick preferences, and so little talk about females and their dick preferences.

No question about it, a big dick or good body gets attention that may get you laid. And if you run in the right circles, your celebrity hookup chances are pretty good.

Any good stories?
..................... How many female celebs do you know with a Large Penis?

Todd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Any good stories?

No, I just bang the males.