anyone here ever just watched

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by hornplayer_69, Apr 11, 2008.

1. hornplayer_69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Has anyone here ever watched people having sex that didnt know (spying lol) they were being watched?

2. bigboy9239

Gold Member

Albums:
    yeah..by accident....believe it or not..it WASN'T that hot even though the guy was packing at least 10 inches...it never got hard...just hard enough to put it in. he came like in 30 seconds...Jeez..I do better than that!!

3. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

I haven't :)

4. the1andonlybe

the1andonlybe New Member

yup, the people across the street didn't realize (or maybe they did) they'd left the window next to their bed open and that their (quite boring) lovemaking was in plain sight for all to see. She didn't seem too satisfied, despite him being relatively well hung. I guess it really isn't the size of the boat but the motion on the ocean.

5. alex8.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    I used to live in an apartment building, there was another building across the street, people several floors lower would fuck on the couch every few days at night, and not pull the curtains shut. I don;t think they cared or they really did not know they could be seen.

6. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    When I was in my orgy days sometimes I'd be so wasted I wouldn't (couldn't?) participate but just watch. Not that I wanted to watch, but it would just happen in front of me.

So I thought I was desensitized to watching people having sex until a couple of years ago. Wife and I went to the beach, a regular beach, in Panama City, Fla.

I was reading a book and daydreaming while Wifey was napping. I saw this full-figured young girl put down her towel down not far from us. She looked a little overweight, but she was cute and quite alone. Typical young high school kid.

After a while I saw this jock, a young guy with a tan, probably in college, playing frisbee with a kid. Little later jock was by himself walking along the water.

I saw her watching him. He'd glance her way, she turn away. Yeah, I was a voyeur, but it was kind of fun watching them watch each other trying not to be caught.

When I looked up again they were talking to each other near the water. He was making serious time with her, and she seemed completely consumed by him. Like I said, she looked like a cute girl and by that I mean innocent.

I guess I had dozed off when I heard them laughing and giggling near her blanket, and then after a while everything was quiet again.

Wifey woke me up to put suntan lotion on her and while I'm rubbing it in I saw the two of them splashing in the surf about waist-deep. When I put the bottle back I saw them again and they weren't splashing. They were holding each other in their arms. Man, I thought, he gets serious real quick!

Wife finally decides to take a dip so I follow her. Looked around and didn't see the couple anywhere in sight on the beach or in the water. We were wading about knee deep or higher when I caught sight of the two a little farther out. Just their shoulders were above the water and he was standing behind her. There was absolutely no question what they were doing because she was "bouncing" out of the water on a regular beat. I could just make out the look on her face, her mouth was open and eyes closed and her head hung at an angle bouncing too.

OK, do I tell a lie here and say I wasn't affected? Hell no! I tried to talk Wifey into going back to the room, but she said I was crazy. It was like a car wreck; I had to watch. It didn't take long: the bouncing stopped and they were both real still. When I looked back she had turned around and had her face in his neck while he kissed her hair.

I saw them back on her towel a little while later when we got out of the water, but I didn't see them again on the beach after that. I did see him in the lobby of the hotel later that evening but he was alone. I guess it was a slam-bam-thank-you-maam spring break fling. Hell, I got my jollies.

7. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

Once when I was a kid, I went trick or treating in my apartment building. it was halloween people. Anyways, my brother was dragged along with his girlfriend but they waited by the elevators while i rang on every door. I suddenly came across an apartment door that was ajar and I noticed these dirty black boots most likely belonging to a man by the door. Then i heard a woman moaning like crazy and i could make out their figures from the mirror by the door entrance. They were doing it on the couch and the guy was pounding her in a missionary position. It was hot! I think when i got back to my brother and his gf, they asked me if i was alright since i was a little flushed. lol

8. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    I was at my apartment while in college. I was sleeping when my roommate came in with his date. I guess they didn't see me and started screwing. I just sat there and watched. Without even touching myself I got off a load in my pants. Was fun watching.

9. hornplayer_69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i had a room mate in college that use to bone his girl occasionally at night with me still in the room. most of the time they were quiet and i couldnt make out much. there was one time in particular though that he or they both were pretty drunk and i was woken up with almost screams to look over at him slamming in about 10 foot away ... it was extreamly hot and i still think about it sometimes to masturbate. but at the time i was to affraid to do anything except watch.

10. jerreo

jerreo New Member

Saw two drunk college students on a bench one night. She was bobbing her head on his dick. She would stop and nervously look around,he could not have cared less. She caught it all in her mouth. Then when he was through she slowly withdrew,leaned forward and let a huge load fall from her mouth.

11. rugbyguy14

rugbyguy14 New Member

Albums:
    i walked in on my brother doing his g/f

Draft saved Draft deleted