Anyone here ever used an extension?

Dayna

Experimental Member
Media
Hi guys, since my boyfriend's penis is too small for me to enjoy (5 X 5), he's brought up using penis extensions.

At first, that thought grossed me out a bit. But he's told me there are some really nice ones that should look and feel real.

So has anyone ever tried one? I'm pretty interested in how it felt compared to the real thing.

Also, I've heard that you can't take as much lenght or girth with a toy, when compared to the real thing due to its hardness etc.

I usually take 9'' of a real penis at most, so should we get a 8'' extension or just get the 9''?

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys, since my boyfriend's penis is too small for me to enjoy (5 X 5), he's brought up using penis extensions.

At first, that thought grossed me out a bit. But he's told me there are some really nice ones that should look and feel real.

So has anyone ever tried one? I'm pretty interested in how it felt compared to the real thing.

Also, I've heard that you can't take as much lenght or girth with a toy, when compared to the real thing due to its hardness etc.

I usually take 9'' of a real penis at most, so should we get a 8'' extension or just get the 9''?

my suggestion to you has little to do with his penis...work your vagina muscles; make your pussy tighter. there's plenty of 'work-out' info on the web.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Dayna, a review of your post history indicates that the guy you're referring to has been your boyfriend, then your husband and now your boyfriend again.

Please pick one - it's confusing the hell out of me.

Why look at peoples post history? Aren't you putting a little too much work into reading sombodys thread lol.