Anyone here experienced in swinging?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by mrblackstud343, Jun 24, 2011.

1. mrblackstud343

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    A couple of years ago I had a girlfriend who was open to the idea but when she brought it up, I shot it down real quick..but lately I've been thinking about it. But since I'm single now, is it possible to swing solo? because I heard single guys get no play in the lifestyle

2. dolfette

Gold Member

single men are, as a rule, not welcome.
    not my experience but that of a long time swinger.
    when single he got no play.
    lots of the clubs ban single men.

3. mrblackstud343

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    that sucks

4. dolfette

Gold Member

maybe.

but otherwise what you get is 20 couples, 1 single woman, and 3000 horny single blokes.

that's not swinging. that's just guys wanting sex.

5. RideRocket

Gold Member

Many clubs will allow single men, and only in limited numbers, on certain nights. Or they charge an exorbitant amount for you to enter the club. Other clubs will let you in if you're a guest of a couple. It all depends on the club you go to. On the whole though, dolfette is right about it becoming a big sausage fest.

What clubs are there in DC?

6. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

Your best bet is to put yourself out there on whatever sites you can find. Be genuine, non-pushy, and patient. It can happen, but you have to be prepared to wait a long time. Assuming you're good at playing with couples (assume the husband will be there and probably participating in some way), you may be able to find a long-term situation with a couple.

Don't be surprised if you don't have much luck though. Most couples are wary of single men.

7. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    As a single male I have had a lot of luck at www.mon-chalet.com . They do allow single guys, at night and on the weekend, if they buy a room for around $120.

I have been there several times as a single male and have not been dissappointed with the number of females, playing while their partners were busy elsewhere, and with couples that I took back to my room.

8. mrblackstud343

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I have never been to any swing club... I would think the best way to start is to find someone online first

9. _average

_average Active Member

Albums:
    Funny this cos I was just about to post a thread about our experience! We signed up to a swinging site a fortnight ago. We were specifically looking for a single guy. From the torrent of messages from single guys, we could literally pick and choose from them. We found one guy who was close enough to our town, and close enough to our age, and we met him last Tuesday night. AMAZING experience. We replied to all the males who contacted us and excluded all the ones who were too old, too young, not our type or anyone in a relationship! Of which there were many. It surprised us actually how many men were swinging without their wives/girlfriends knowledge. We are defo doing it again. And actually just arranged to meet a couple next Saturday. Can't wait.

10. two-fister

two-fister Active Member

Albums:
    I'm a single male and I'm involved in the lifestyle.
    I've NEVER had a problem finding couples ans singles ladies looking to play.
    That being said, there are A LOT of couples who aren't interested in single guys, but there are plenty who are. And as a black man you've got better chance, because many married white men have the fantasy of seeing their wife with a well-hung black man.

As far as the clubs go most actually do allow single guys, but it's going to cost you anywhere from $50 -$90 depending on the club. I myself wouldn't go to a club as a single guy. If you're really interested in the lifestyle you should join a swing site like SLS, or one of the other ones.

hope that helped.

11. nakedone

nakedone New Member

The key-person in the swinging scene is the husband of the lady who may be available for other men to fuck. He will probably be the one "out there" looking, in whatever way he can. He will often screen other men before the wife gets to hear about them.

The problem for the would-be wife-fuckers is that many of them are not willing to deal with the husband at this time of the game.

One of the best venues that my wife and I have found is, believe it or not, a nudist club. There, all the women are naked and the other men can see exactly what they've got to offer. Everytime my wife and I have visited a nudist club, there has been at least one single man who will come around and say something to me like "your wife's a really great-looking lady!"

That is his way of saying "I've been looking at your wife's naked body, and I like what I see!" If the husband responds positively, the conversation will continue until one of them brings-up the subject of the other man fucking the wife. I have even been in the situation where another man would say to me, in a most non-threatening way "Do you let other men fuck your wife?"

He is assuming, and in most cases rightly so, that a husband who would show his wife's naked body to other men might also be open to the idea of letting other men fuck her.

12. zujmyhezk86

zujmyhezk86 New Member

I'm heading to a major swinger's resort this summer and as a black male I know our chances of getting pussy are higher. You just have to come correct.

13. _average

_average Active Member

Albums:
    Why do you think your chances are higher just because you are black? I'm just curious to know your reasoning behind that remark...

14. dolfette

Gold Member

novelty value.
    if you live in whitesville, anything remotely exotic attracts attention.

15. zujmyhezk86

zujmyhezk86 New Member

I know the statement came off a bit rude but the truth is not that many black couples swing. And truth be told not many black men would be comfortable fucking a man's wife while he is in the room so going along with the previous poster Novelty is on our side. Nothing to do with penis size or better fucks simply it's something different.

16. fire77

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    With all due respect, I think you are talking out of your backside.

17. zujmyhezk86

zujmyhezk86 New Member

Didn't mean to offend but it's been my experience and that's all it is.

By the way I'll like to tap your backside

18. fire77

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ditto ... :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted