Anyone here into CBT?

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Or cock and ball torture?

I enjoy having my penis bound with leather/rope, restrained, wearing cockrings/cock straps/ball stretchers, having hot wax dripped on my cock/balls, running prickly objects that tickle against my cock and balls like a Whartenberg pinwheel!, and I enjoy whipping/paddling/slapping my cock and balls when I masturbate or have sex with a man.

I do not do this all the time everytime I j/o but I do enjoy it.

Anyone else enjoy this?

Last edited:
D

deleted15807

Check with the Pentagon they might have some very good ideas. :wink:

Lynx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I never thought I'd find myself in this thread :) Although I'm not wholly interested in the full-range of CBT available, I would like to know more and perhaps try a few things. What would be an effective way to break me in...no pun intended :)

Sabln9A

Sexy Member
Media
I love CBT. Problem is, I keep wanting to take it farther and farther. I enjoy the pain. I love to be in enough pain that I feel it up in my stomach. I have even taken pins and needles and put through my cock head and into and through my balls.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a huge CBT fan...or as I prefer, CB Play. Love to have my balls pulled down to the max as far as the scrotum will alow. I have been told that I have huge balls and love to have a guy try to get both of my nuts in his mouth at the same time. Also have a PA an three Guiche piercings. Hot wax can be fun and love a Whartenberg pinwheel run over my scrotum! My partner loves temp piercings as well.

Reactions: Pasive_79

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love ball stretching- mine hang way down normally anyway.
The Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco is Sunday, Sept. 27th.
Great place to see all kinds of different things!
I will be there!!

Reactions: lineok03

otgswarm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I enjoy cbt. Everything from tying, stretching, slapping, crushing, hanging weight. Also into many other aspects of it. I am always looking for new ideas or someone to instruct me also. Let me know.

kinks

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The ultimate cock and ball restraint is a cock cage, i.e. "chastit belt" like the cb-6000. You might like that game as well. Would you give the key to another guy?
I have a The Curve (only one big enough) and it really is so hot to give that control to a woman.

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
There is no more fun to be had than hanging about 20 pounds from your balls then having them beaten with a stick 'til you shoot your load.

Franky