Anyone Here Into Condoms?

DirtyKinkyboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Regina i Saskatchewan (Saskatchewan, Canada)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone here into condoms? Hit me up. I love jacking off with a condom on. I also like watching a guy with a big dick putting one on. :)
I love condoms. They feel sooo good and Enhance the sensation of playing with your self. The extra skin makes it feel like you have foreskin if your cut and it really feels good when your stroking your self. Feels even better when your doing it with a bud too.

Just85

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Takes me back to when, as a teenager, I got hold of an out of date (but unused) condom. Don't think I've ever been as hard as when I unrolled that down my shaft, looking at myself in the mirror. Certainly filled that up when I jerked off.

I love watching guys putting condoms on. I prefer the plain ended ones, but they seem to be more difficult to get these days.

BigDickGrandpa

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had a sub once who enjoyed putting one on me. XL/Magnum - it was all part of a ritual he enjoyed severing me. I personally like bareback better than a condom, but when you have a really naughty sub like him, it leads to all kinds of new opportunities. He loved taking it off and licking everything clean - all part of satisfying his needs and fetishes. Finished it off with a good drink from the hose as his special treat.