anyone here like fisting?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Magilla Gorillawicz, Jan 6, 2011.

1. D_Magilla Gorillawicz

one of my ex's (the one in my gallery with my cock between her tits) fantasized about me fisting her, which she had never done. so we began the gradual build up of fingers until i was getting most of my fist inside her. it seemed to really turn her on from the feeling of being completely filled up and stretched. she would cum on my hand over and over. similar experiences out there?

2. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

*waves hand in the air, then runs away before anyone can ask her more*

3. ThickMeatJacker

ThickMeatJacker New Member

Albums:

Subgirrl why are you running away?

I have fisted to partners. Both of them really loved it. Both had similar experiences of coming pretty darn close to passing out because their orgasms were that intense. I was just talking about this topic to a lady friend of mine. If the lady is in to it, it can be a very pleasurable activity. It will and does take some time to learn how to fist. If I can give any advice it would be to make sure she is really aroused. Giver her some orgasms first. There will be no such thing as using too much lube. Wear a medical exam glove, latex or non, to protect her tender inside from scratches from your fingernails (and lube works well on the latex to make things easier to penetrate). Go slow! And I mean slow. Gentle steady pressure usually work. And by god you better be good at following her reactions to know when she is ready for more to enter, if it is causing her pain, you need to follow her lead. You may be doing the fisting, but she should be in control of this activity. Once you are in, give her pussy a bit of time to adjust to having your hand inside. Once she is ready.... then move your hand or your fingers or whatever she wants. Oh yeah. Hold on because she will be bucking all over the place if she is anything like the women I fisted.

4. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nope, but I like watching it. I'm a member of fistforum.com it's free and there's a big community interested in it with homemade vids and pictures. You and your girl might really like the site.

5. paigexox

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can't do it, but the idea is certainly a turn on.

6. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

The subject is way too immediate for me at the moment.

7. stoneten69

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh yeah. One chick was really into different stuff. We slowly worked up to having my whole hand in there. Was way hot.

8. D_Barbi_Dahl

D_Barbi_Dahl Account Disabled

I frickin love being fisted~omg~ it rocks!!!!!

9. D_Barbi_Dahl

Hmmm...may have to check that out. LPSG is the only sex site I've ever been on, a member of etc. I learn a lot here...

10. D_Barbi_Dahl

Well said. That was awesome advice...and just made me hot. I'm a bucker and a scooter. But it drives me insanely wild and I love it!!!!!!

11. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    in my lifetime, i've only met 3 who were able to do it comfortably and only 2 of them enjoyed it. the one that didn't wanted to see if she could and when we finally did do it, it wasn't all that for her so we stopped and went back to other kinky stuff instead.

the 2 that did enjoy it was a blast to be with. as thickmeat was saying, i moved as they instructed and the orgasms were intense and very, very wet which made for more fun. after the 2nd or 3rd orgasm i was free to fist-fuck them as i please and that we awesome for me.

everyone should try this at least once in their lifetime! not for everyone but if you're curious then go for it!

12. secondbest69

secondbest69 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    i love fisting women its hard to find girls that will do it... some are to scared to try it or like the ideal but just not on them...but i think everyone should try new things it opens a new world out there to the person

13. basincreek

basincreek New Member

Albums:
    I'd like to be able to do it but I don't really have high hopes to run into a woman that's into it.

14. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Actually that forum is the only one I had found because I saw a fisting vid and became interested in watching more so I searched and found fistforum. There's a section there were guys post their stuffs and I one guy was HUGE! I'm talking holy kittens huge and when I said that he remarked that he wasn't even a member of LPSG.org being curious me I had to look and here I am:biggrin1:

So this was my second site. The other site is really welcoming and the members are super. You can give karma, but there are no gallerys just threads where guys post themselves being fisted and girls post themselves being fisted, etc. MM, FF, FM and MF. I saw a vid of a guy being fisted up to the upper arm (HOLY CATFISH!) There are a lot of big toy insertions there too both male and female, oh yeah that's how I found baddragon.com as well. So that site leads people to this site and the BD site. You should definitely check it out. I'm always telling people about LPSG that I meet there.:cool:

15. D_Barbi_Dahl

"Holy Catfish!". You are so cute!!!

16. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Seriously, isn't it called "Noodling" then?

(I am going to really regret asking that)

17. basincreek

basincreek New Member

Albums:
    Fisting a lady that likes it is actually one of my all time biggest fantasies. It was something I stumbled onto shortly I first got on the internet way back when.

But I didn't know about that fisting forum. Thanks for pointing it out.

18. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    :tongue: Naw!!!!!! That's real catfishing. Those people are crazy, I've seen a catfish take up almost the whole tail gate of a pick-up. There is no way I'd stick my hands in the water hoping to catch one that way.

I just say silly phrases, you know this Mr Rawrrrr!

You're welcome Basincreek!

19. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you're lying to save me the mental image, thank you and I love you.

If you're telling the truth and fisting someone up to your elbow isn't called noodling, then thank you and I still love you.

20. D_Sheila Bootieshaker

D_Sheila Bootieshaker Account Disabled

Fisting?!! All I can think is ouch ouch, I cant even have 3 fingers in me without feeling like Im being ripped apart, I cant imagine what it would feel like to have a whole fist up in my Cuca :eek:

Draft saved Draft deleted