anyone here like fisting?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We tried and tried, but could not fit his fist in, even when I was pregnant and my vagina was super stretchy and he actually fit! I do not think fisting is ever going to happen with me.

On the other hand, I'm excellent at pompoir. I even have a thread here about it. :biggrin1:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
We tried and tried, but could not fit his fist in, even when I was pregnant and my vagina was super stretchy and he actually fit! I do not think fisting is ever going to happen with me.

On the other hand, I'm excellent at pompoir. I even have a thread here about it. :biggrin1:

We've tried tirelessly too. No success.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Can someone explain to me the attraction to fisting to me? I've never had the desire to punch a woman in the vagina but I might be open to it if I understood the desire behind it.

Punching? Really? I haven't been seeing that in the fisting videos I've enjoyed.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For a lot of people fisting takes a long time. It's a slow sensual process. For the person doing the fisting part, I think the pleasure comes from seeing her take something so large, which turns some men on. Some women report intense orgasms. Some women just want to experience what it's like. And that kind of thing is supposedly good preparation for labor to help prevent tearing, as long as it's done safely, of course - clean short nails or gloves, safe lubricants, etc.

I thought that maybe it would help with labor. They actually sell these rubber balloon-like devices for stretching the vagina in preparation for labor and we read all about how to do the vaginal massaging. No matter how much we massaged and stretched, it just wasn't happening.

TheBestYouCan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For a lot of people fisting takes a long time. It's a slow sensual process. For the person doing the fisting part, I think the pleasure comes from seeing her take something so large, which turns some men on. Some women report intense orgasms. Some women just want to experience what it's like. And that kind of thing is supposedly good preparation for labor to help prevent tearing, as long as it's done safely, of course - clean short nails or gloves, safe lubricants, etc.

I thought that maybe it would help with labor. They actually sell these rubber balloon-like devices for stretching the vagina in preparation for labor and we read all about how to do the vaginal massaging. No matter how much we massaged and stretched, it just wasn't happening.

Well color me fisted!! I hadn't the foggiest!!

I've also never had a partner request this but I'm still a youngin'. Plenty of time to be surprised.:eek:

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've met only one woman who thrived on rough fisting. She had a very large vagina, and demanded vigour. She actually asked to be punch fucked. It did wonders for her response.

All of the others wanted sensual touch and patience getting there. Pain was the last thing they desired.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

+1

I never got so wet and turned on as when we tried though. We should do this again just for that very fact.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well color me fisted!! I hadn't the foggiest!!

I've also never had a partner request this but I'm still a youngin'. Plenty of time to be surprised.:eek:
illuminate the subject for yo
Well I'm glad that I could help. :smile:

I've met only one woman who thrived on rough fisting. She had a very large vagina, and demanded vigour. She actually asked to be punch fucked. It did wonders for her response.

All of the others wanted sensual touch and patience getting there. Pain was the last thing they desired.

Yowza! You just made me cringe! That's just wild! :eek:

I'm not into pain. Really, things would be a lot easier if I were...

+1

I never got so wet and turned on as when we tried though. We should do this again just for that very fact.

LOL, you are such a horndog right now, I love it! I hope I'm going to be like that in January. :biggrin1:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
illuminate the subject for yo
Well I'm glad that I could help. :smile:

LOL, you are such a horndog right now, I love it! I hope I'm going to be like that in January. :biggrin1:

After the other night of painful penetration.....I can't wait until next year also....post hyst recovery with estrogen supplements again....I hope to be back to a normal vag soon enough. We can celebrate with cosmopolitans at the local bistro!

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I was not into making pain happen, either. I was reasonably sure that she was getting off, based on her acute responses, but I suspect it was not at the threshold she preferred for intensity. I've never felt a slippery, bulbous cervix sliding against the hollow of my thumb and curled forefinger before or since. It was a learning experience, for sure. She told me that she loved it.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After the other night of painful penetration.....I can't wait until next year also....post hyst recovery with estrogen supplements again....I hope to be back to a normal vag soon enough. We can celebrate with cosmopolitans at the local bistro!

Definitely :biggrin1:

I was not into making pain happen, either. I was reasonably sure that she was getting off, based on her acute responses, but I suspect it was not at the threshold she preferred for intensity. I've never felt a slippery, bulbous cervix sliding against the hollow of my thumb and curled forefinger before or since. It was a learning experience, for sure. She told me that she loved it.

Wow! Thank you for sharing that with me. It sounds like a great experience.

Ou812huh

Just Browsing
Media
North Carolina, mostly Charlotte to Statesville
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've had the pleasure of fisting three women in my life. All took it slowly, bit by bit, (one woman took three different "dates" to get there), and all shuddered and shooked like I've never seen! It was quite a turn-on for me, too. As they came, I just briefly touched myself and I came like a torrent, all over the sheets :)))

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've had the pleasure of fisting three women in my life. All took it slowly, bit by bit, (one woman took three different "dates" to get there), and all shuddered and shooked like I've never seen! It was quite a turn-on for me, too. As they came, I just briefly touched myself and I came like a torrent, all over the sheets :)))

I'm embarrassed to say....
This never happens but....
Fuck that last line turned me on.
::wipes sweat off of brow::

telex815

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We've been working on this, but having a transcontinental relationship and only seeing one another every 2 months or so means that 'stretching over time' is a bit of a problem.

It's unspoken, though. She never asked. I just started trying. And she didn't stop me.

At intervals, I can tell that she wants me to try and she doesn't stop me. We've talked about it a few times, but well, I have kind of wide hands (5" at the root of the thumb, just measured. So even when I round out my hand... that's 9.5 circumference.

Maybe once we are together, we can work out the stretching side.

Anyway, guys, my point was not to get lost in my imagination, which I did a little... but to point out that it's worth it to just very slowly and very wetly try.

very.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*runs off to measure hand*
hmm, with my thumb tucked into the palm of my hand...
measured around the widest part..
with a bit of compression, comparable to resistance of lady parts stretching..
my hand is just over 6.5".

is a gift :wink:

edited, right hand is a lil bigger/less flexible? than my left hand.

Last edited:

telex815

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
*runs off to measure hand*
hmm, with my thumb tucked into the palm of my hand...
measured around the widest part..
with a bit of compression, comparable to resistance of lady parts stretching..
my hand is just over 6".

is a gift :wink:

Yeah, that's where I am 9.5 lol. just for fun... wrist is 7.5.