Anyone here suck a cock EVERY day?

I used to suck my bf's cock to wake him up whenever I woke up first (usually daily), but my work schedule changed and now I can't :(

Reactions: lexdude34

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it is a great honour to please my man every day orally it is just another way to show love.

No doubt, I love sucking cock. No better way to make your man feel special than relieving him of all that stress. Swallowing is a must, I always be sure to say "Thank you for letting me suck your cock" with a big great smile.

buddy4you

Loved Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone here suck a cock every day? Just a straight horny guy wondering who here has the pleasure of giving a blowjob every day. What's it like knowing you get to do this every day? I could ask if anyone licks a pussy every day, but this is the LPenisSG.
I suck my partner everyday!

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does anyone here suck a cock every day? Just a straight horny guy wondering who here has the pleasure of giving a blowjob every day. What's it like knowing you get to do this every day? I could ask if anyone licks a pussy every day, but this is the LPenisSG.
I know of a guy who only blows straight guys, he’s literally inundated with offers and recommendations for his talents so he does it everyday but he literally loves it so it’s a win win.

Reactions: trypod8907

babydollsissy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, I do