Anyone here suck a cock EVERY day?

liswallower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
About 10 years ago, there was an ABS with gloryholes near my summer job. I went 6 days a week after work and sucked between 3 and 8 cocks a day. It got more exciting every time. It was the most exciting 10 weeks of my life. After the first 3 or 4 weeks, word must have gotten around that I was there every night, because it was almost consistently at least 6 cocks every day. When my summer job ended, it was so hard to to go without sucking cock everyday. I agree with an earlier post. The more you do it, the more you want it.

Dixie Delight

Experimental Member
Media
Siler City (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Does anyone here suck a cock every day? Just a straight horny guy wondering who here has the pleasure of giving a blowjob every day. What's it like knowing you get to do this every day? I could ask if anyone licks a pussy every day, but this is the LPenisSG.
I suck off my boyfriend every morning when he has morning wood, and every day when he gets home from work, and every night when we curl up together. Sometimes I suck him multiple times on his day off - every time his nutsack recharges. He says I have a purty mouth.
- Dixie Delight

Reactions: brka

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Only when I was in a relationship. My partner had an insatiable sexual appetite and because I didn't want to bottom everyday I had to fulfill his needs orally which turned out great because he couldn't get enough of my mouth. He'd quite often get multiple blowjobs in a day depending on how horny he was. He actually helped me hone my skills and get used to the taste of jizz without puking as it became apart of my daily diet.

Reactions: giving_head

Texan52

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does anyone here suck a cock every day? Just a straight horny guy wondering who here has the pleasure of giving a blowjob every day. What's it like knowing you get to do this every day? I could ask if anyone licks a pussy every day, but this is the LPenisSG.
I'm retired and don't work...I also live very close to a very active cruising park, I also hook up with guys online and they drop by..dump a load and go...so yes I suck a dick every day...

Reactions: ToryK and CraigS41

Texan52

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I do....and not the same one....

Reactions: ToryK and CraigS41

Blondeblowjob7

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, I’ve given multiple blowjobs everyday, especially during my junior and senior years of college. I’m a male cocksucker. I started sucking dick at the very beginning of my junior year of college. After becoming a cocksucker, I quickly became very sexually active where I has regularly giving 2 to 4 blowjobs every single day. Sometimes on the weekends I had days where I was giving half a dozen or more blowjobs in a day. I definitely started my life as a cocksucker very hot, heavy, and about as slutty as a cocksucker can possibly get!

Looking back upon that time, I honestly miss sucking that much dick, and regularly doing all sorts of slutty things with cum. My first feeder would repeatedly tell me that I was obviously a natural born cocksucker. He also told me that for the rest of my life I would feel miserable with my sex life unless I was sucking dick on a regular basis. Well my first feeder read me sexually like a book! He was absolutely right about what would make me feel happy and fulfilled sexually. The only times where I have honestly felt truly happy and satisfied with my sex life have been during the times when I’m sucking dick as often as possible!

MNpervert

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was dating this Bi couple and eventually moved in for a year I pretty much sucked the husbands cock daily. After a few months though I was getting bored with it and I think my desire to play with the wife more and more was the beginning of the end for us.

Reactions: deleted11485821