Anyone here that has restored foreskin or in the process of restoring?

kinda_hung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
In the process right now. I've been working hard on it the last 6 months. I started using the cat II. Now the last month have been using reverse taping method and at night now using a balloon method for a few hrs before bed.

The last month since changing to the reverse taping I've seen incredible results.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you like, you can see what jelquing has done and is continuing to do to restore my foreskin.....unfortunately, I have no before shots in my gallery. I believe my foreskin has grown about an inch and a half. Jelquing also helps increase the size of your cock.

Reactions: Allan S.

kinda_hung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If you like, you can see what jelquing has done and is continuing to do to restore my foreskin.....unfortunately, I have no before shots in my gallery. I believe my foreskin has grown about an inch and a half. Jelquing also helps increase the size of your cock.

How much have you grown from jelqing? How long have you done it.

I'm guessing you were loosely cut? I was cut so tight erections hurt!

greengrass_89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In the process right now. I've been working hard on it the last 6 months. I started using the cat II. Now the last month have been using reverse taping method and at night now using a balloon method for a few hrs before bed.

The last month since changing to the reverse taping I've seen incredible results.

What is reverse taping? I have a tlc tugger. It works pretty good. I can only use it at night when I'm at home though. I'm trying to retain with a tlc retainer cone during the day. Any suggestions? Btw, some of my pics show a little bit of progress, but I really should dedicate a gallery to the progress

kinda_hung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How much have you grown from jelqing? How long have you done it.

I'm guessing you were loosely cut? I was cut so tight erections hurt!

I am guessing you wonder how much foreskin I have grown, not how much cock. I have been jelquing for about 6 years. My foreskin has grown about 1.5 inches. My cock girth has increased perhaps 0.5 inches and my cock length has increased about 0.25 inches...not monumental but encouraging. I too was cut tight..when I was erect the skin was stretched taught and pain was felt when I jacked my erect cock...not any more.:cool:

Reactions: Allan S.

B_jdunhill

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am a lucky uncut gentleman and I just thought I'd share this link with ya'll, since I saw this thread bumped. Howard Stern had a foreskin regenerator guy on a couple months ago...so I went looking high and low for the video of his interview. I believe he shows his devices, progress and history. Ron Low is his name, and while the show had him on mainly to break his balls a bit for comedy...here it is. Hope it's worth someone's while.
HTVOD - Ron Low's Restoration - 03-29-11 [WDM].mp4 - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Tally

Experimental Member
Media
As a circumcised man I had tight erections. They were not painful, but my shaft was rock hard from the skin being so taut. I started restoring almost three years ago using manual tugging methods. After about a year I had full flaccid coverage most of the time.

I noticed the difference in masturbation after only about 4 months of tugging. I had enough slack skin by then that I totally changed the way I JO'd. I stopped using lube. I also started getting whole body orgasms. My partner also noticed the difference during sex, more than I did at the time. She felt an increase in girth and the slack skin gave her a different sensation.

After a year of tugging I had enough slack skin and regained enough sensitivity that sex became WOW. Restoring my foreskin is the best thing I have ever done for me.

pierceplace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

fuck... thats a hot cut piece of meat

colday

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have done it using suspenders and tape. Have quite a bit of extra skin now. only drawback is that your penis skin gets really sore taking the tape off so you may not want to do it day after day. Give it a rest and then go at it again. Would love to get enough extra skin to keep the head covered while erect. I think there is nothing hotter than an uncut cock. May be because I don't have one naturally.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Google "foreskin restoration", and you'll come up with 670,000 sites and some very interesting information.

Yes, it works, with enough time and patience.

No, you can't replace specialized tissues that circumcision removes permanently, but you can wind up with a reasonable replacement.

restored

1st Like
Media
Go for it! You have nothing to lose and a lot of pleasure to gain. Did it 10 years ago and have the best sex of my life... It takes patience but it's worth the time & effort.

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Restored, How long did it take you to restore? I am restored myself and it took me about five years. I could have done it sooner but didn't purchase a professional type tugger until the last two years. My advice to anyone restoring. Get a device up front and use it religiously