Anyone here who uses a fleshlight?

sammiez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'd like to try one to see how a vagina feels like but I don't know if it makes sense when I only have like 5 inches and don't know how much effectual length I can insert in the fleshlight because the balls are also in the way and the fleshlights are like 10 inches long which looks really intimidating. I don't know if having such a giant tool and then seeing my dick besides it might not be a frustrating view.
Either way, do fleshlights really feel like real vaginas?

sammiez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You're really impolite. I don't know what your problem is. Can't we just be friends or at least get along?

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, when is someone going to open a "Small Penis Support Group" or a "Small Penis Humiliation Fishing" web site, or something? I mean if SPH is your thing, fine, but must you torture the rest of us with it? You have a "small cock." We get it, really. We're just not interested in hearing about it every three minutes.

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've got one and although it feels pretty real I hate that I have to do all the work. I know selfish...but come on if I want to jerkoff I'd rather feel my cock in my hand than a big junk of plastic. I will say this much tho...the lubes are freakin' fantastic.