Anyone here work in the Hair industry?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_N Flay Table, Jan 10, 2007.

1. D_N Flay Table

D_N Flay Table New Member

and if so, how do you like it?:redface:

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

No, but I will do anyones hair in a heartbeat, and at any chance. I own two longhaired guinea pigs, becuase I love to cut the hair, and style it.
    Usually in class I will braid or just play with the persons hair beside me... everyone is used to it lol

3. Donn

Donn New Member

I work in the hair industry and have for many years! It's AWESOME!!! It is truly a career that the harder you work and the more you put into your skills and your art...THE MORE BENEFITS COME YOUR WAY!! I've worked behind the chair for a few years and then got into the Education side and then ultimately went to work in Corporate Education for a MAJOR professional manufacturer!!!

This is an industry that really has room for everyone that wants to be involved in it!!

In many cases, "those who can NOT do teach"...in this profession, "THOSE WHO CAN DO TEACH!"

There is nothing more gratifying than teaching someone who wants to learn what you have to say...

I think I have one of the coolest careers in the world and I highly recommend it!!!

4. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've several friends that are cosmotologists. For some reason, I've found that my friend's who're into hair and makeup don't mind being strippers either. I've several friends that are strippers...lol

I used to dye my hair about once a week back in highschool. Every color of the rainbow. Nobody ever paid me for it though. :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted