Anyone in Florida (US)?

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pompano Beach, Birthplace of Florida (from Good Times).

that seriously took me like, 20 seconds to understand haha. also, i go surfing up in pompano a lot. but i hate your grid up there. like, everything's fine in ft. lauderdale because i know that andrews and broward are like, point 0,0

but man, you get to pompano (and hollywood, if you're headed south) and everything changes. but i think coral springs is the worst, yah? the rid doesn't change, but the names of the streets do! like nob hill and pine island. and they all have coral in the name, so it's kinda hard to distinguish

D_Al_A_Ghory

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am in Miami. Southern part of Miami. I hav ebeen very fortunate to meet several people from lpsg when I have travelled. Would like to meet someone from miami or Ft lauderdale, but I'm not looking for sex or to hook up, jusst want to meet for coffee and just get some freindships going.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am in Miami. Southern part of Miami. I hav ebeen very fortunate to meet several people from lpsg when I have travelled. Would like to meet someone from miami or Ft lauderdale, but I'm not looking for sex or to hook up, jusst want to meet for coffee and just get some freindships going.

yah, i'm not lookin for hook up either. i stay by the sawgrass mall brah