Anyone in los angeles...? - archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

raquin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so. i'm in LA and i would love to have a man like you all over my cock... near the West Adams District...

conclave27

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Likewise in Los Angeles, looking for a fun hung man to service.
Any fellas out there feel free to send me a message.

Looking for a fun, safe, and ongoing experience.

Londonfields

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
so, novice, with your russian, who have you contacted? you've had a pretty good selection so far, so no excuses for not fucking at least one of them. if you really dont think LA has what it takes to satisfy you, on the other hand, you - and other other bottom guys from LA we've heard from - should come over as a group to London for a long weekend. This city is just infested with top guys. There must be something in the water. Whatever - they are far too numerous here - a fucking menace - as well as unwanted competition, and they make it very difficult for guys like me to get our rocks off. I'd be happy to throw in a walking tour of historic sites, or whatever, for my American friends as long as we end up in your hotel room at the end of it

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
so, novice, with your russian, who have you contacted?
Well, I dropped Putin a line, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet.:rolleyes:

you've had a pretty good selection so far, so no excuses for not fucking at least one of them.
My drooling over people doesn't actually work out to them lining up outside my door with a quart of lube, and a box of rubbers. :tongue:

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
freeballing, rock on dude!! maybe i see you everyday as i drive home!!
the idea of so many men freeballing here in weho drives me bananas!!

freeballing

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Boerkie (and my fellow Angelenos), chances are good you can spot me hangin at the BIG Starbuck's on Santa Monica showing off my junk... I'm a shower and my cock hangs about 6" soft so it's very obvious swinging free in mesh shorts.

Incidentally, are you going to the flashmob event at the Venice Street Fair tomorrow? Should be a CROWD of freeballers on Abbott Kinney between the Roosterfish and Abbot's Habit from 2-4. I'll be wearing white shorts, a black beeine, with black and red Adidas kicks. come out and leave the uw at home!!

CoolBlackTop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you are white or hispanic and in need of a hot blow job, hit me up. I'm a masculine, chill, good looking black man who loves to service your hard cock. Your clear face pic is required to get my attention. I'll reply with mine. Also send stats including age. If you are into 69, I could go for that too. Let's keep the emails to a minimum and get to the sucking part. Send face and stats. Beverly Hills Area.

CoolBlackTop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you are white or hispanic and in need of a hot blow job, hit me up. I'm a masculine, chill, good looking black man who loves to service your hard cock. Your clear face pic is required to get my attention. I'll reply with mine. Also send stats including age. If you are into 69, I could go for that too. Let's keep the emails to a minimum and get to the sucking part. Send face and stats. Beverly Hills Area.

Status
Not open for further replies.