Anyone in los angeles?

jv525

Sexy Member
Media
Thousand Oaks (California, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Hi inexperienced smooth inshape jock type guy looking to experiment with my cd/sissy side with a take charge hung older guy. Preferably prefer this to be an ongoing online thing where we roleplay or chat. I want to fulfill your fantasies and take custom videos/pics for you, or play on Skype/cam. Have toys & clothes to show off for you. Located in US. If interested hit me up and we can chat more ;)! Ideally ongoing would be ideal but one time is fine too.

Reactions: WillB63

SuprrHeroSucker

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So so sooooo many game players / catfishers / time wasters / internet trolls in here. lmao.

To the people in here who are genuinely not awful human beings, please be careful when trying to meet up with these people in this thread. Or on the internet and general. You are need to do better about spotting out the obviously fake profiles. They can be completely blank ones. Or they can have tons of pictures ( like that "MonsterHung" entity ). Be weary.

You know times are tough, when the one and only person in a thread of over 70 pages that you can vouch for is someone that you don't even get a long with. lol. Having said that HotThroat IS the real deal. Throw some action his way.

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So so sooooo many game players / catfishers / time wasters / internet trolls in here. lmao.

To the people in here who are genuinely not awful human beings, please be careful when trying to meet up with these people in this thread. Or on the internet and general. You are need to do better about spotting out the obviously fake profiles. They can be completely blank ones. Or they can have tons of pictures ( like that "MonsterHung" entity ). Be weary.

You know times are tough, when the one and only person in a thread of over 70 pages that you can vouch for is someone that you don't even get a long with. lol. Having said that HotThroat IS the real deal. Throw some action his way.

Man, what the hell is WRONG with you? You LITERALLY just posted THIS statement on my profile today:

"You are literally just on here to seek attention, and not actually meet up with people?"

SuprrHeroSucker

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
As I just posted on your wall........

"Whoops. This was genuinely a mistake. That should have posted to someone else's profile page, but this website is not the best on mobile, you must admit.

I will disregard your cursing and what not, because I understand how this looks. But I genuinely paid you a compliment in that thread this morning. This part was simply a mistake. I hope you can remove your anger from the situation, and accept that I am admitting to you, as an adult, that this *genuinely* was a mistake."

Reactions: EvERecT