Anyone in los angeles?

hchaser

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
34/white+middle eastern/5'10/130lbs in Orange County.

Newbie here looking to give a slow, long edging handjob to a big cock. Hoping to find someone who can let me service them for 30mins-1hr. Really get off on cmnm, cum control, cock worship vids and want to participate myself. If you can host and this sounds like something you're into please hit me up.

jv525

Sexy Member
Media
Thousand Oaks (California, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Hi inexperienced smooth inshape jock type guy looking to experiment with my cd/sissy side or just submissive side in general (if not into cd stuff) with a take charge hung older guy. Preferably prefer this to be an ongoing online thing where we roleplay or chat. I want to fulfill your fantasies and take custom videos/pics for you, or play on Skype/cam. Have toys & clothes to show off for you. Located in US. If interested msg me for skype (jvanne525), kik or email ;)

Reactions: deleted749803

Deuces

Legendary Member
Media
Very discreet/dl here looking for a jerk bud for after corona. Looking for 'straight'/curious/bi guys also on the dl living the straight life. If you're married or have a gf I'm not interested. Just looking for a cool buddy to jerk with regularly. Gl, hwp, 25-40 years old.