Anyone in New York

Shyam

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi :)

20 y/o Londoner travelling through Central America will be in New York for a few days from the 18th of September. Will be staying near Time Square and haven't got much on my agenda yet. Would be cool to have someone show me around or grab lunch or something. Completely new to this, so this is not an invitation for sex. Just thought to make my stay there a little more fun. :) Brought up and still studying in London, I´ve South Asian/French origins. 5 ft 10, Slim Build, Dark Hair, Dark Eyes. Just let me know if you´d like anymore info :)

I can email a picture too, but for some reason the internet here refuses to let me upload one on here.

Hope to see you soon,

Email: Shyam.silva@gmail.com

bdslater999

Just Browsing
Media
Hi :)

20 y/o Londoner travelling through Central America will be in New York for a few days from the 18th of September. Will be staying near Time Square and haven't got much on my agenda yet. Would be cool to have someone show me around or grab lunch or something. Completely new to this, so this is not an invitation for sex. Just thought to make my stay there a little more fun. :) Brought up and still studying in London, I´ve South Asian/French origins. 5 ft 10, Slim Build, Dark Hair, Dark Eyes. Just let me know if you´d like anymore info :)

I can email a picture too, but for some reason the internet here refuses to let me upload one on here.

Hope to see you soon,

Email: Shyam.silva@gmail.com
yeah dude let's hang out! nyc here.

My husband and I will be in Honduras in a couple days, staying in utila and San Pedro Sula. Any suggestions for new years?