Anyone in Oklahoma?

Annie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Big Ben IV said:
Hey any time, any apendage...lol:biggrin1:

Okay Ben, I'll bite (figuratively, of course)...How old are you and what about this apendage of yours? :rolleyes:

D

deleted3272

Well im 21 and the apendage in question is 7'' x 6" and uncut, its nothing gigantic but the ladies like it. Now you have me intriuged as to why you ask.

Annie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Big Ben IV said:
Well im 21 and the apendage in question is 7'' x 6" and uncut, its nothing gigantic but the ladies like it. Now you have me intriuged as to why you ask.

Well YOU may not think it gigantic but compared to my what I've been used to (5"x2 or so) it sounds...well...exciting.
I only asked because I'm almost fourteen years your senior and have always been with older men with one exception about 10 years ago. I'm not sure how I'd feel about sex with someone closer to my teenager's age even if you are more than legal. :redface:

I am intrigued and a bit hungry for "more" in my life. My partner and I have tapered off in our activities over the last few years and have talked about becoming swingers to shake up our lives again.
You're probably thinking, "Too much information!" :biggrin1:

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Annie said:
Well YOU may not think it gigantic but compared to my what I've been used to (5"x2 or so) it sounds...well...exciting.
You cannot possibly mean that the penis you are accustomed to has a circumference of two inches. I mean come on now. Really.
Annie said:
You're probably thinking, "Too much information!" :biggrin1:
I dunno about him, but what I'm thinking belongs in a Penthouse letter.

Annie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Spladle said:
You cannot possibly mean that the penis you are accustomed to has a circumference of two inches. I mean come on now. Really
Spladle said:

I haven't exactly measured but that seems about right to me...I've been with a guy who was even smaller once and being close to a virgin at the time, I could barely feel him. I couldn't wait for experience to end.

C'mmon, give us more than that! :smile:

Annie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Spladle said:
You cannot possibly mean that the penis you are accustomed to has a circumference of two inches. I mean come on now. Really
Spladle said:

I haven't exactly measured but that seems about right to me...I've been with a guy who was even smaller once and being close to a virgin at the time, I could barely feel him. I couldn't wait for experience to end.

C'mmon, give us more than that! :smile:

Annie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Spladle said:
I find this very hard to believe.

Suit yourself. :smile:
Hey has anyone tried Googling "tiny dick" websites?

Okay, I'm going there now...

Annie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Spladle said:
I assume you mean the other end of the "I am a fucking weird loser" spectrum.

Wow, you're a fiesty one, aren't you? Must be all of that rest your avatar displays.