Anyone in the MA area???

paulsantos

Just Browsing
Media
Hey New Here. Live in RI. 40s, good looking for my age, slighty big around the belly, but carry it well. Apx 6" cock, but nicely shaped and thick. My female lover cannot get enough.

Professional,educated, clean, mo drugs at all.

Sort of strange though b/c I'm not gay at all..do not like men, but very fasinated by large cocks..crazy to watch guys cum, and cum alot. Really want to know what it is like to suck a large, thick cock, and have it cum in my mouth. Cannot figure it out..I have even been jerking off thinking about it. So i want to give it a try but i'm affraid b/c of all the strange stuff out there. Dont want to have any other sort of sex w/ a man. Just want to suck a nice, cock!

Also, looking for a sort of female partner for my female lover. I want to be there, but do not need to be involved, although I would want to. My lover in her mid 40s, attractive, fit, really nice breasts and shape for her age. Extremely tight pussy. She really wants to experience a women badly, and wants me there. She preferes b-sexual women over 100%gay..she feels that may not be fair to other person. ALao trying to get her to do a large cocked man..but she is not sure...its a huge turn on to me. She would like to try strap-on w/ women thought.

Any ideas, thoughts, suggestions, please post, or contact me via pm. never did this so i'm not sure what i'm doing???