Anyone inject liquid vitamin E??

drambone: I've been doing this for a few years now - it's wild! Anyone else inject vitamin e into their penis?

Cityboy: ??? A little more detail please. "It's wild" doesn't tell us anything.

prepstudinsc: I'm glad that I'm not the only one who doesn't know what injecting Vitamin E does. I've never heard about it before.

throb919: Just when you think you've heard it all, been-there-done-that...something new comes along...! Enlighten us drambone, please.

(A lot of us right now are probably stuck at EEEEEEEEEEEE!)

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I found a [link=http://answers.google.com/answers/main?cmd=threadview&id=208556]Google Answers page on Vitamin E[/link]; it's credited with decreased risks of cancer and heart disease, balancing lipid and fatty acid levels, and other conditioning effects, but nothing specific about reproductive health.

drambone: Vitamin E's health effects are a known quantity. I
load a quantity of vitamin e into a regular eyedropper and insert this gently into the urethra (piss slit). Once unloaded, I massage the e all the way down the shaft. There is a tendency for it to leak out but hold your slit closed and allow the e to absord into your penis. You will be surprised how much the penis can absorb.

Results? I have the sexual stamina of a horse, I am never ever sick, I shoot huge loads, have copious precum that is sweet and I am always horny and usually multiorgasmic. There are NO needles involved. Just keep the eyedropper clean every time. I mean, the vitamin is going to end up in your blood stream anyhow, right? I also use the liquid vitamin e as a lube to masturbate with.

I would be interested in hearing how anyone else here does with loading vitamin e into their dick. My dick can't get enough of it!

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for elaborating Drambone...sounds a bit strange to me. I am unlikely to try this since developing a phobia of putting anything down my urethra. Years ago my cock caught a 'cold' and I got swabbed by a doctor as a result. Yikes :-[

Turbo: [quote author=drambone link=board=health;num=1058212021;start=0#8 date=07/15/03 at 10:16:12]

I have the sexual stamina of a horse, I am never ever sick, I shoot huge loads, have copious precum that is sweet and I am always horny and usually multiorgasmic.[/quote]

I don't inject, but still got the same results with the exception of precum that is sweet cos I have no idea how it taste hehe. :D ;D

Are u sure it is really the reason?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I've heard of sublingual pills, but suburethral?

Suppositories become Suphalluctories?

Just sounds like another silly way to play with one's willie.

I'll just keep taking my Vitamin E orally, thanks.

Javierdude22: liquid or oral doesnt really make a difference i think...and im pretty sure your dick doesnt réally absorb the vitamin E, your stomach has to eventually...

I think your just lucky enough to have those good fortunes you mentioned, all by yourself...:)

Truth be told, many people have them... 8)

Trackers: Drambone: What in the hell made you decide to do this in the first place? I though pretty much every guy was "multiorgasmic" and "shot huge loads" as you put it.

bustyredhead: Just the men here, Trackers. lol

Yeah, somehow, the process of injection just sounds wrong. Can't you just take one of those big pills with lots of vitamin E and get it there that way?

- Nene (With More Vitamin N)

awellhungboi: I used to take megadoses of vitamin E (orally) and noticed a boost in my sexual stamina and also in flaccid size (from hanging around 6" to hanging 7-7 1/2"). But it may just have been a placebo effect, I don't know. My girlfriend at the time used to tease me. "Did you take your vitamin E today, Monstro?" before we went to bed.

On an unrelated note, anybody remember that thread about the guy who shot cocaine into his dick? *shiver*

gigantikok: Drambone, you stick the entire eyedropper into your uretha??? :eek: Either you have a large opening, or you really squeeze that thing in there. (shudders)

buddy43610: [quote author=Pecker link=board=health;num=1058212021;start=0#11 date=07/15/03 at 12:51:41]I've heard of sublingual pills, but suburethral?

Suppositories become Suphalluctories?

Just sounds like another silly way to play with one's willie.

I'll just keep taking my Vitamin E orally, thanks.[/quote]

i gave it a try and put the whole dropper in my urethra and loaded it up. i'll try anything once. i just did as pecker pointed out...played with my willie until i shot it all back out. i did shoot farther than normal, but not sure it had anything to do with the e oil. i just tried it again. i'll post any effects, if there are any. i used to take vitamin e orally, but the only thing i noticed was that i would breakout with zits on my face, so i stopped taking it.

buddy

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I won't knock it, 'till I've tried it, drambone. For years I have rubbed a mixture of Vitamin E and Johnson's baby oil in my penis after showering. This has resulted in NEVER needing lubricate and my foreskin smoothly covering and uncovering the glans. --like a well oiled machine, lol!

The foreskin covering the dick head does increase its size, and that is pleasurable to all involved.

You didn't advise, but I plan to have the E oil nice and warm before I give it a try. :D