Anyone interested in shooting a load on GF's pic?

dpa789kd

Experimental Member
Media
This is kinda sick I know...but would anyone of you guys with huge loads be interested in taking video of yourself shooting a load on my girlfriend's pic? I've always thought big loads were hot, and unfortunately I don't have a lot of cum. If so, PM me and I'll send you a couple pics.

Thanks!

dpa789kd

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for the messages. Look forward to seeing some vids. If anyone else is interested, just send me your email so I can attach pics.

dpa789kd

Experimental Member
Media
Ha. I have no idea why you would even question that. :)

Nah, it is at the moment. But I wouldn't mind having it done to some ex's pics as well. First things first.

Thanks for all the messages!

Bootyman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just to check something regarding this doubt, would you please be kind enough to tell me where are you (or better yet your GF) from (town)?
You know how easily some videos end up in wrong places on the internet? :wink:

dpa789kd

Experimental Member
Media
I PM'd ya. I don't think it would be wise of me to mention her town on here. If you're unsure, don't feel obligated to do it. I understand.

I understand a vid or 2 might end up on the internet. I doubt there's any stopping that. But really anyone can come across anyone else's pic via facebook or myspace, so that's probably unstoppable.